March 29, 2024, 06:32:40 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Spark download via Web store but no product licence or response of any kind  (Read 2364 times)

Chessh

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Hi

After trying and loving the Spark VDM olugin i bought the Spark download last night through the Arturia web store via card. This was done via Credit Mutuel and I received a confirmation page stating the transaction was successful and a note saying 'Arturia have been informed' but have had no licence key, email confirmation or any other contact of any kind! I have no idea whether the transaction has gone through properly and still no licence key!! This is very disappointing and disconcerting..I have not had problems like this with .plugin purchases via other companies such as Native Instruments etc...Please can someone advise/assist!!

Thanks

Mark

Koshdukai

• Beta-testers
You'll have to wait 'till tomorrow for any technical support, if I'm not mistaken, because of Easter.

Have you sent that issue to arturia_support@arturia.com or support@arturia.com ?

Maybe it'll speed up things, because sometimes some forum posts may go unnoticed when there's a lot of posting (although, it's quite visible the recent improvement on Arturia's tech support attention to the forums).

Chessh

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Hi Koshdukai,

Thanks for response. I used the Contact Us link using Sales in drop-down list ...not sure if that is the same and will be picked up by the support team? I'll send an email to the address you provided anyway.

What is disappointing is that, in my experience buying plugins you normally get an automated response and receive a licence via email and confirmation of your order...even from so-called smaller software houses such as U-he etc. I expected a better buying experience from a big, well-established company like Arturia.

Hopefully this is a blip and not representative of Arturia in general but judging by many of the similar threads on the forum it does not seem an isolated experience :-(

M

Antoine

Hi everyone,
Some news from the crypt: you may have noticed that our web server encountered a severe disruption during the Easter weekend. For a few hours, some orders payment have been sent to the bank, but their feedback has been lost, so the codes could not be released after confirmation. This week, our Sales and Accountings departments have been cross-checking these orders and most if not all of these have been finally completed. However a couple could stillstay un processed, if so please send me a private message with useful data (email, order number, date, etc.) so that I can help troubleshooting.
Best,
Antoine.
ex-Arturian

Chessh

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Just a quick note to say this is now resolved and I have my licence. Thanks to those who helped sort...particularly Sean at Arturia US.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines