March 19, 2024, 07:37:20 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Minibrute release date  (Read 20188 times)

Steve Morley

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Minibrute release date
« Reply #30 on: May 30, 2012, 01:40:17 pm »
Again,from the start they showed on the website Available in April.
Also on Namm the Arturia people are telling everybody April.
That changed in May to AVAILABLE 30 May.
Today is 30 May .
And it's not AVAILABLE!

Unfortunately you can read this in a few ways:

1) available to the distribution partners around the world
2) available AT the distribution partners around the world
3) available for retailers to order/be stocked from the distribution
4) available from the shops.

It clearly isn't option 4 so it can still be any of the first 3.....

Unless Arturia states the product is available from all shops on 30 May 2012 they have not done anything wrong in that sense.

The shop I pre ordered from have informed me I should receive mine on 06/06....(UK). This is probably because of the double bank holiday which other countries don't have so they might have it earlier.

sporophore

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #31 on: May 30, 2012, 02:33:27 pm »
My biggest (but not only) worry is this. I finally receive my minibrute.a few months down the line it develops some fault and I need advice or assistance from arturia. After repeated emails no answer from them and I am stuck with a synth that is faulty. I really hope that is not the case but I totally agree with all the angry people and I believe that like me you are not so much angry that it has been delayed (we want it to be perfect eh?!), but the fact that after repeated questions from customers they say nothing. This is just wrong in my opinion and if you want to develop a loyal customer base then you have to look after them and not constantly lie about release dates to keep the preorders coming in. I really want my minibrute and I am willing (though not happy) to wait, because I know it is going to be a quality and unique synth with a very unique sound. All I really want is to feel that arturia value my custom enough to actually take 5 mins out and let us know the score,rather than posting minibrute vids on fb etc to try and get more preorders.
Sorry to keep going on but all they need to do is say its not going to be ready very sorry for the bad info (and heres a free soft synth to keep you sweet ha ha :-))
I really think its going to be a future classic and at that price what else are you going to get realisticallly. I know we are angry and its their own fault but I think by cancelling my preorder I would be cutting off my nose to spite my face.
So come on arturia five minutes of your time to let us know whats going on please thats all its going to take to keep me happy :-)
Ok rant over again, as you were :-D

Filip

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #32 on: May 30, 2012, 02:40:03 pm »
In one of the great movie's that's going around an interviewer asked when it will hit the shops,the employee of Arturia says APRIL.
I can't believe they leave us here on this forum without any reaction from Arturia.
Just ordered another slim phatty.
It has 2 oscillators and preset save :)
I'ts buggy and the Mg support is not super but better than what I experienced with Arturia.
Bought spark and I had a question for support and five or six day's later they answered it with an useless explanation .
And most important I have it.
I hope for you guy's the minibrute will be a piece of quality otherwise it would be a big disappointment.
The thing I fear with the minibrute is the midi sync with daw and arpeggiator-lfo.
If that is not working fine with al midi equipment the minibrute will be useless.
Succes to you all.

Filip

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #33 on: May 30, 2012, 04:19:11 pm »
Oke,this is my last post ever on this forum.

I wanted to order a slim phatty at my dealer today but they where out of stock .
Two minutes later I find a new nord lead 2x for 920 Euro (new ) on the website of my dealer.
Last week it was still 1100 euro
I could not resist an bought it because I had a 2x rack version in the past and sold it and regret it afterwards.
Also getting a 5% coupon from my dealer for my next buy.
I was dreaming of a 2x keyboard for a while until Arturia came to namm with promises .
Till today they promised us 2 release dates,they also promised that you can do all the stuff that is listed in the specs. list.
I'm a stubborn person and that is not always a bad character.
I had Mg,nord,virus,roland in the past and my experience with nord was the best.
Why?
Because it worked without any bugs,never had one problem with it.(and I have done crazy shit with it,midi etc...)
So now I cancelled my pre order of the minibrute.
What could I do ?
Again ,for you people,I hope it works like they promise but I'm not believing someone that fools me twice.
Now I'm done here .
Sorry for my hardcore reactions and my bad English in the past on this forum .
I'm going to play mono and polyphonic shit and save it as a preset by pressing 1 button.
Thank you arturia for messing up my head with fake promises.

zedius

« Reply #34 on: May 30, 2012, 05:37:43 pm »
Cool. Did you preorder before January 23? Maybe I will get yours.

Edit: It seems like you found a good solution for you, and 6 months from now you will still be able to get a minibrute if you want one. Congratulations!
« Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 05:40:52 pm by zedius »

lethal_pizzle

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #35 on: May 30, 2012, 06:03:47 pm »
Can I just say to those that have waited xx years of their lives without knowing this product existed, only to order and cancel it because of a few weeks wait: Bravo! I shall get my Minibrute all the quicker...

jakegetup

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #36 on: May 30, 2012, 07:44:22 pm »
Anyone who ordered a Minibrute from a company who has ensured them that they are on the first batch's list of pre orders, should find them delivered within the next 2 weeks. The people on the second batch will be looking at an estimated time of around 1-2 months assuming there are no problems with the first batch. If you haven't allready got yourself on a list and are 1 of 50% of the people who dont get it in the second batch, well you can assume your gunna be looking at getting one around September early October.

This seems to be what the dealerships in the UK are saying and a close freind of mine in the industry is predicting and tbh it's not hard to see why. It takes time to create a product of this nature and as a company they need to make sure they get the balance between quality, and making sure they dont overproduce a product that will seriously financially affect them.

In short...If you're not on the first list dont get so excited because you have a little while to wait, but in the meantime try to forget about it and create music, the thing were all supposed to be buying the synth for in the first place!

Koshdukai

• Beta-testers
« Reply #37 on: May 31, 2012, 12:37:02 am »

MOKNOW

« Reply #38 on: June 14, 2012, 03:20:23 pm »
...hrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

MOKNOW

« Reply #39 on: June 14, 2012, 03:23:48 pm »
Tomorrow is the mid of june!!!

Where is the GEAR???

Please Arturia, we need more info!!!

Is the real RELEASE on X-Mas???

OMG

Koshdukai

• Beta-testers
« Reply #40 on: July 06, 2012, 03:08:24 pm »
Is the real RELEASE on X-Mas???
OMG
ehehe, well, to my mind, that's the date I'm point at... to avoid any disapointments and frustration  ;D

oim

« Reply #41 on: August 15, 2012, 04:04:36 pm »
Tell me if I'm wrong, Arturia thought they'd be able to send thousands (according to the pre-orders) of minibrutes precisely in april but finaly only could send a few in July, and only in US?
Then lied a second time again and again telling other territories would be shipped "later in July"? (probably October)
I guess the guaranty period will be as extendable...
What a skilled communication/management!

zedius

« Reply #42 on: August 15, 2012, 06:33:57 pm »
I've had some recent communication with Arturia support that causes me concern about the availability of this product. I now believe that any date that specifies "next month" is completely unreliable.

I truly hope that I'm wrong, but I'm not going to hold out hope to see my purchase prior to Christmas. I pre-ordered in February from a small company in the US, and Arturia apparently can't tell me anything about when that specific company will get their shipments.

Although my understanding is that they have repeatedly been telling this company that they'll get their shipments next month, for the past 4 months or so.

Filip

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #43 on: August 20, 2012, 10:47:44 am »
keep on keeping on!!! ;D

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines