March 19, 2024, 03:14:47 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Minibrute release date  (Read 20170 times)

zedius

Minibrute release date
« on: April 05, 2012, 11:45:42 pm »
The minibrute release date listed on Arturia's website is still for April 2012. There's all kinda of rumors going around on forums that the release date may have been pushed back to late May...

Wondering if anyone at Arturia can silence this speculation?

Thanks!

Filip

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Minibrute release date
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2012, 04:46:25 pm »
My dealer told me the 1 week of may but probably it will take longer I think.
GRRRR !!!!!!!!
This really hurts!
I hoped it was available mid april.
Please Arturia please,hurry,surprise us with an earlier date.
Can't wait till may I going to molest some bitches here!!
WhaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

KAO99

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2012, 06:03:23 pm »
I ordered from Guitar Center, they said I'd get the thing EARLY JULY.

...something is up

Filip

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2012, 06:44:29 pm »
Yeah,huh,why not? :o
Sorry for my previous post with the bitches etc...
But you guy's are driving me mad from namm 2012 till now (April).
I will go to my doctor and get some tranquilizers because another month or two or three??
Oh no  >:(
Three months no way.
After two months I'm on CNN for organizing a heist on Arturia factory.
GET THAT MTHFCKNG SYNTH IN THE SHOPS !!!!!!!!!
NOOOOOOWWWWW!!!

stevek109

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2012, 04:12:24 pm »
Preordered my MiniBrute in March. The dealer had announced the MiniBrute would be shipping in April. I checked with my dealer recently about the shipping date. The shipping date has been estimated to be in May. I'm ok with the date as long as I get my MiniBrute before summer.  :-\

zedius

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2012, 06:04:23 pm »
Damn. I preordered with Musicians Friend back in January, then cancelled my preorder with them to get one from JRR because they said I would still get one of the first shipment of units. Just got an email from them stating late May to early July. Early July?! I was hoping to make an album by the spring.

Oh well. Arturia's made a huge fan of me either way. I appreciate the direct feedback in the other thread. It's not surprising that there are growing pains associated with the first hardware product, and I imagine they're making every effort to accomodate their customers as quickly as they can without compromising quality.

Steve Morley

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2012, 12:02:39 am »
Any more news on the release date? Since ordering the delivery date has changed twice already.
Was hoping to use it on an album we just started working on but it's not looking likely now:(

zedius

« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2012, 06:02:32 pm »
I'm sorta surprised the manual's not up yet... Getting antsy :)

Filip

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2012, 06:27:55 pm »
I'm also was expecting the minibrute in April to use it in a record and now we have to wait another month?
I promised myself to not wait any longer if the release date was moved.
So now I will have to go for another synthesizer.
It's a shame!
No minibrute for me ..
I will buy something else.
Shame on you Arturia!

zedius

« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2012, 08:28:12 pm »
No shame in shooting for excellence. Arturia underestimated the demand. By all reports they haven't fallen down anywhere else. I find this amazing and I have so much respect for the company right now. Filip, for $500 I don't think you'll find anything that can compare. Just wait! It will be worth it!

sporophore

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2012, 09:04:17 am »
So I have just seen the minibrute release date has been pushed back to the 30th may.
Somehow I doubt that last night it just dawned on them that they have missed the date they set. It would have been a lot more professional in my opinion to change the date as soon as they knew they were not going to make the deadline. Whats to say now we wont get to the 31 of may and the date get pushed back again? Obviously this dynamic could go on for a long time......... :(

Fnord

« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2012, 03:27:20 pm »
This is quite confusing. Alot of people complain that the release date is moved to mid-July, but all the retailers (and Arturia?) still seem to stick to May 30. Could this be an areal difference? Most of the people mentioning July seem to be from United States, while I'm located in Europe.  ???

Filip

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2012, 06:38:47 pm »
I'm not happy with this situation!
The only info we have is from the Arturia website = available 30 may .
What does that mean?
30 May it's in the shops?
30 May they start sending it to the shops?
30 May we fool you again and 5 day's later the website will show 30 of June?
And then another unsolved question ,is Arturia going to send it from the U.S. on 30 May.Or from France?
That's a big difference !
If you(like me) live in Europe and they have to send it from U.S. or Maybe(who knows) China?
Than I will have it in July?
Another unsolved question,is every shop going to get it on the same time or not?
I can't imagine that some German people is playing it an that people in the Netherlands and Belgium sit and wait for it while other people are having fun with it.(if that's going to be the case world war 3 will start).
I hope Arturia is sending enough the first wave so that everybody that pre ordered in the shops will have their minibrute.
I'm starting to get really disappointing in Arturia.
They better called it  ? in place of the minibrute.
Another question,the manual ,it would be great to look into the manual,it would solve a lot of questions,like example = you can sync the lfo to the arp,but can you sync the arp to the bpm/clock of a sequencer like your DAW and than the most important,will it work fine ????
I want to know this because I experienced with other analog gear that syncing lfo to a DAW not always works like synth companies are promising (little/slim phatty).
A reaction from Arturia on these questions from me and other people here would be in place.
Give us something more than a release date because with a release date we still don't know when we will have it in our shops or homes.
 ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
 :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
 >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( ??? >:( >:( >:( >:( :o >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Filip

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2012, 06:48:02 pm »
Another question,do we have to let it warm up (like some other analog synths)before we could play it????

sporophore

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2012, 08:15:02 pm »
I pre ordered mine in february I think and have been pretty disappointed with the communication from arturia thus far. I understand that new products have teething issues and I do want it to be perfect when it does finally arrive. The thing that does get me really annoyed is the poor poor communication from arturia regarding the release date. If they know the 30th may is not going to happen then just bloody say it instead of misleading and annoying your customers. The only thing I can think is that arturia know they have a quality product and really dont care what we think because they know it will sell anyway.
Im based in the uk and the company I have bought it from have given me the date of 1st june which would make sense really.  I sure hope I have my minibrute here by the 1st of june and I dont have to complain here yet again. I also hope that the customer service from arturia in case of a fault is a hell of a lot better than the communication anybody has received here on this forum. Ok rant over :-)

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines