March 19, 2024, 04:17:02 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: No sound coming through in Logic Pro 9  (Read 3882 times)

srdx

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
No sound coming through in Logic Pro 9
« on: March 27, 2012, 10:39:41 pm »
I have Logic Pro 9 installed on a MacBook Pro running OS X (10.7.3) and although all the Logic Software Instruments are playing okay – when I select Analog Player as an Instrument on a track – I get no sound. It seems the tone generator is not sending the sound of the Analog Player – even though I can see the MIDI being sent and received and the LED volume in the Logic channel strip on the mixer.

Any ideas? Pleeeeeaaaaassee?  ???

----------

Update: Seems to be working fine now. Fantastic having these sounds in Logic. Too many patches to listen to now  :P
« Last Edit: March 28, 2012, 02:00:58 am by srdx »

vaikl

Re: No sound coming through in Logic Pro 9
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2012, 02:14:11 am »
I assume that you are running Logic in 32bit mode, otherwise you won't see Arturia Player. The validation of the AU plugin can take more time than Logic allows at startup. So open the AUmanager in Logic and try to rescan the Arturia Player AU plug again (and any other Arturia plugs, if you have them installed on your macbook). If no error occurs at end of scanning (look at the last message window entry), you should hear sound.

I'm running 9.1.7 on 10.7.3 too and have no probs to get Analog Laboratory working.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines