March 28, 2024, 12:14:14 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: weird transport ctrl using modwheel???  (Read 1795 times)

Consig

weird transport ctrl using modwheel???
« on: March 23, 2012, 07:03:42 pm »
Hi.

I've been searching for days but I haven't found help anywhere with google so I hope someone out there could figure this one out.

I Run Logic 9 and use a midikeyboard/Arturia The Laboratory.

Q- When I touch the modwheel it does what it should do BUT it also sends out some kind of other message to logic that makes the Playhead go nuts fliping back and forth between the song beginning and the left locator???

This behavior makes it impossible to use the modwheel while recording because the recording stops and the playhead moves to one of those locations.

Somehow the midikeyboards stop button that I assigned to "stop" give me Value Change:

B0 01 lo7
CC Channel 1, 1, 13

The only workaround that I can come up with is to use: Play/Stop witch give me Value Change:

B0 01 0D
CC Channel 1, 1, 13

There has to be a better way. Because the later alternative still gives a stopcommand when mod wheel hits 127.

Am I missing something?

Consig

Re: weird transport ctrl using modwheel???
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2012, 09:30:42 pm »
Bumping this... Since I get no answers anywhere on the web and the dealer think I should contact techsupport. Another reason for bumping is that i also figured out that:

It only affects the physical stop button. IE It doesn't matter what task I assign to that specific button. The modwheel will control the same thing as the stopbutton...

Shall I return the keyboard or is there a setting that makes the modwheel react like this?

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines