March 29, 2024, 10:20:29 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SUPPORT  (Read 2166 times)

ttmox

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SUPPORT
« on: March 15, 2012, 02:42:08 am »
I purchased the laboratory 61 from zzsounds 2 months ago.Almost exactly after ZZsounds 30 day warranty was up one of the keys died on the keyboard.after 2 weeks of trying to get help threw the proper technical support channels this is the answer i got about trying to get warranty help and a place to fix the keyboard.

Hi Thomas,

Sorry for the delayed response .

If the keyboard still is under warranty, I suggest you to claim for a warranty exchange towards your reseller.

If it is not, the bad news is that there are no authorized workshop to repair this line of MIDI keyboards, nor a service manual available.
The good news is that the keyboard is straightforwardly built, and rather easy to dismantle and repair for a common technician.

If some keys are not responding anymore, or badly, it is highly possible that the rubber contacts under the keys be slightly out of their slots. This can be easily fixed by placing them accurately; further more, a silicon glue point will fix them definitely and avoid the problem in the future.

Feel free to come back to me if still any problem or misunderstanding.
Yours cordially,

Amine.

so in essence he says im screwed for buying this crappy product and to fix it myself.
I hope everyone reads this and tosses this crap in the garbage......
i still cannot believe this BS
DONT BUY THIS KEYBOARD

Antoine

Re: TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SUPPORT
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2012, 10:48:36 am »
Hi ttmow, welcome on this forum.

I can trace your cases at the Technical Support desk, and publicly admit that you have suffered some latency, as many users during the February period.
Concerning the keyboard warranty, your case had been forwarded to our US office for a better handling.

It is always surprising that many US resellers have such extremely short warranty coverage, so that this situation can occur. In Europe most of the resellers have a warranty coverage that is at least equal to the manufacturer's, so they can handle the users until the end of the warranty period.

Anyway, it is not so cool to expose your correspondence on this forum, unless you noticed some bad words or any disrespectful expression. As your warranty had expired, my colleague Amine suggested you one simple DIY mean to fix the issue ; is there anything wrong with that?
Now if you find the whole keyboard crappy and useless, it's your opinion, but please don't blame the Tech Support desk for that.

Yours respectfully,

Antoine.
ex-Arturian

ttmox

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SUPPORT
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2012, 03:02:18 pm »
it seems to be the opinion of many others in this forum that the board and software has problems and are very buggy. and as a dissatisfied customer i have the right to post,say,tell,yell anything i want that concerns my displeasure with your service and business model.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines