March 19, 2024, 10:48:12 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Is Local Off supported on the MiniBrute?  (Read 34414 times)

mobjois

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Is Local Off supported on the MiniBrute?
« Reply #60 on: April 08, 2014, 08:23:32 pm »
Any chance of this firmware update coming out by tomorrow? :) I really want to do a live gig with the MiniBrute, but it's unwieldy to have to bring a separate MIDI keyboard to work around the lack of Local Off.

jooechip

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #61 on: April 11, 2014, 04:05:13 pm »
thanks for the description, but it's been decided the local on/off will be handled the same as on Microbrute: local ON at startup, then changeable with standard midi CC from USB or midi input.

Believe it if you want but I have coded it yesterday :)
A beta will be available every soon

I sold my Minibrute and got a Novation Bass station II for this reason. I still however check back periodically to see if this issue has been  resolved. Still no.

I don't know if it's a 2nd language thing from Bruno, but with the above comment it almost seems like he's taking the piss with everyone now. I mean seriously, if you can't follow up on your promises just don't give them. You are just making people angrier and digging an even bigger whole for yourself and Arturia.

« Last Edit: April 11, 2014, 04:06:55 pm by jooechip »

beefinator

• Soundcloud page
« Reply #62 on: April 21, 2014, 11:07:49 pm »
I sold my Minibrute and got a Novation Bass station II for this reason. I still however check back periodically to see if this issue has been  resolved. Still no.

while I'd never sell my brute (just love the sound...) it's really disappointing that there has been not even an update for more than a year.  I won't be surprised at this point if by next year we've still got nothing...

stevism

• Beta-testers
« Reply #63 on: April 22, 2014, 05:04:20 am »
it's not worth it to sell the minibrute now, used ones don't have that great of a resale value. i like it a lot but it's only a "studio" synth...i don't risk taking it out because i feel like something might break on it (mine was one of the units that had to have cables plugged back in when i first got it shipped to me, because they become dislodged during transport). and even still i can't use it as a small controller for a module without local on/off...whatever.

won't buy another arturia product again...a shame

dcullina

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #64 on: May 23, 2014, 02:29:21 am »
Woohoo! It's here!

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines