the attached zip contains a series of screenshot.
If you follow them you should be able to install the .inf.
Actually this is not the driver itself as Spark use Windows generic driver.
It allow you to have Spark listed as "Spark Controller" and not "USB audio device".
If you already connected Spark, you have to go to the device manager and remode the USB Audio Device corresponding entry to get the installation wizard again.
To be sure what entry is Spark:
- open the device manager, go to Audio, Video, Game controller.
- disconnect Spark (it should remove a "USB Audio Device" line)
- reconnect Spark (it should add a "USB Audio Device" line)
- select this line and press del.
- disconnect and reconnect Spark.
Then follow the screenshots.
rqs: when you are in step:
- 4, choose "Have Disk"
- 5, choose "Browse" and select the folder where is spark_xp.inf
Some popup like 07.png may appear, choose "Continue"
Hope this helps