March 28, 2024, 06:02:47 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: KEYBED - BROKEN KEYS  (Read 59017 times)

Chi

Re: KEYBED - BROKEN KEYS
« Reply #30 on: January 29, 2015, 06:06:41 pm »
I expect you will recieve their tried and trusted response any day now, something along the lines of:

"First of all, please accept our sincere apologies for such unreasonable delay in response. For unknown reason your message has just sorted out from our tracker these days, among a few other outdated ones... We are currently investigating the cause of such issue.

Just as I did, and others throughout the years, lol!

Brutator

« Reply #31 on: September 16, 2015, 03:49:17 pm »
Arturia are an absolute joke when it comes to support with regard this issue. Mine was one the last to be affected with this sustandard keybed (serial in the 13000's).  I contact support, provide all my deatils...everything all in hand. I hear nothing, I contact support again...no record of my contact, so I provide all my details again & go through the whole process...a new keybed will be sent, even emailed detailed instructions with pictures...thank you.  I hear nothing, I contact them again to enquire on timescale...and now I'm given the runaround...where did you buy it, what's the serial blah blah...go back to seller and inform them, then come back to us.
Support for this issue is appalling and although I think the Minibrute is wonderful, I find that I cannot recommend Arturia to anyone anymore because the aftersales support it seriously lacking.

I am now left with an design flaw that I will have to replace or repair at my own cost. This is not what was promised!

theshaggyfreak

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #32 on: January 17, 2018, 07:20:19 pm »
I know that this is way late to the table but I'm curious if the one I have is eventually going to be effected by this. I'm slightly confused about the serial numbering on which units were effected. So far I haven't had an issue but I really want to make sure now before time marches on too far.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines