April 20, 2024, 01:13:52 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Can't choose Soft E-Licenser in ELCC  (Read 1847 times)

timresh

Can't choose Soft E-Licenser in ELCC
« on: February 18, 2012, 11:47:14 am »
Hi,

Firstly, i've scanned the forum and I can't seem to find anyone with a similar problem, hence the new thread. I've also logged a formal tech support request.

Yesterday i successfully requested a new activation code for AF, via Aturia website MyAccount. I want to install it on my new Mac (OSX); it was last installed and used on a (now dead) pc about 1year ago.

I followed the instructions on the pdf, but when I get to the part where you input the Authorisation code, i expect to see the following, as indicated by the instructions:

"You are now prompted to  select the destination dongle, being virtual or hardware"

Unfortunately E-Licenser draws a blank.. There is not an option available to select a Soft E-Licenser and i've hit a brick wall.

I had to re-install a couple of years back and I remember it being a pretty painful experience then..i've never had any such difficulty with other music production software in the 10 years plus i've been buying it, so why does Arturia AF have to be different?

It's very frustrating that I can't just use something that cost me over 200 pounds without hoping someone comes to my rescue.

Antoine

Re: Can't choose Soft E-Licenser in ELCC
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2012, 02:46:22 pm »
When no Soft-eLicenser can be found, there is still a manual way to create one, as described in this Knowledge Base article.
ex-Arturian

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines