March 19, 2024, 06:46:36 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: A connection to the license server could not be established, because the license  (Read 5779 times)

willygsnug

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
I just gave you guys my good earned money

I've spent HOURS trying to set this unit up and still no luck......

the eLiscencer doesn't work.

I've tried all day to authorize my software and nothing I just get this error message over and over:

A connection to the license server could not be established, because the license server is currently not available (e.g. due to maintenance work).

Please try again later, or contact your software vendor's support department in case the problem persists.

Click 'OK' to proceed with further maintenance tasks, or click 'Cancel' to stop the maintenance procedure

WHATS UP

Topaz

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice

Same issue, totally not acceptable.

arturia if you insist on using copy protection
Ike this at least use a professional company.

Better still a key file. Being linked to steinberg is destined for disaster.  ???

I just gave you guys my good earned money

I've spent HOURS trying to set this unit up and still no luck......

the eLiscencer doesn't work.

I've tried all day to authorize my software and nothing I just get this error message over and over:

A connection to the license server could not be established, because the license server is currently not available (e.g. due to maintenance work).

Please try again later, or contact your software vendor's support department in case the problem persists.

Click 'OK' to proceed with further maintenance tasks, or click 'Cancel' to stop the maintenance procedure

WHATS UP

Ilgrazza

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Same problem all day.  Technical issue raised with Arturia - couldn't see any obvious way to do so on the e-licenser site.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines