March 19, 2024, 02:35:23 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: screen size (iMac user, if it matters)  (Read 3535 times)

Just Diggy

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
screen size (iMac user, if it matters)
« on: January 13, 2012, 09:35:37 pm »
I have enough trouble reading the CS and Modular MgV, but the ARP screen image is just confoundedly small. It is smaller than than 1/4 of my screen, and changing screen resolution does not change its size.

I cannot read the virtual silk screened labels.

I know where they're supposed to be, but it's been 30 years since I sold my three blue-faced 2600's (like a lot of other eegits).

Anyone know how I can make the image larger? Or is it defined by my pixel ratio, which is very tight.

But the sound is THE BOMB (if anyone says that anymore-- I'm old enough to have owned three ARP 2600's).

(Mac OS 10 Lion)

Prosperus

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: screen size (iMac user, if it matters)
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2012, 03:47:52 pm »
Hey,

I would have to take a look what might cause this when I am back home, but I have an Imac with Lion Osx and this problem is not familiar with me. I would say it has something to do with the visual settings of your Imac.

pvaudo

« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2012, 02:19:21 pm »
I'm a new user and having a similar issue.

On my large 2560x1600 lcd screen (Win7), the 2600v window is smallish and fixed in size.
I would love to be able to enlarge it and increase readability.

Will post if I find the answer.
MIDI hobbyist.  Sonar X2, Roland MGS-64, MT-32, FA-66, M-Audio 88ES.
Learned to program a Synthi MKS in high school.

lyford

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
  • Hola, Como Estas?
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2012, 02:09:12 am »
I have this issue as well, but I just use the Mac OS "control-scroll" to zoom. You can also set a keyboard command in Universal Access preferences when I need to edit patches.  It's pretty seamless in the workflow once you get used to it.

And yes, a lot of folks have mentioned the itsy bitsy UI elements, I hope Arturia are thinking about this as monitors are only getting bigger. (Logic also has some really tiny menu text so others are guilty of this too...)

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines