March 19, 2024, 12:25:12 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Spark V1.4  (Read 1893 times)

tno82

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Spark V1.4
« on: December 29, 2011, 08:34:19 pm »
Hi,

I may have a suggestion for the next update :
The "reviewed" jog browsing from V1.4 is great, possibility to change your drums parts on the fly, but the only inconvenience is that when you decide to change the sample for a sample from another bank, the browse function does not follow. For instance, you're on the pad #9, labeled Clap in my preset, I decide to put an FX sample, and when i want to browse with the jog it takes samples from the clap bank and not FX. It would be great if it can choose from the last selected bank.

I have another question, I'm using a computer under Win XP SP3, 2GHz RAM, my CPU is a Core2Duo 2GHz, and when I playback some of the new presets, I have a CPU overload in Spark, even if it's only in standalone mode  :-[
Otherwise I'm using Live 8, which is also known for its CPU overload issues, but it's kind of frustrating when using Spark. I was just wondering if my configuration is enough, and trying to find where the overload comes from. My interface is a MOTU 828 MKIII, I used the MOTU ASIO even in standalone. But I'm pretty sure it's the Spark, seeing the CPU graph going red  :-\ If you have any solution...

Anyway, I love that machine, combined with my Origin it's just wonderful.

Kevin

• http://www.arturia.com
Re: Spark V1.4
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2012, 09:30:52 am »
Hi,
can you tell me what projects have this CPU issue?
Kevin
Soft Arturia

keplinger

• Beta-testers
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2012, 02:49:36 am »
Nice that another user wrote somthing to the topic point one, I am disappointed that loading and store Samples with the Jog Dial still does not work properly after Updating to 1.4!  ???
When it will probably be ready?
No answer from you Kevin ...
I have no problem with CPU spikes using a PC with WIN 7
Otherwise the update is great!  :D
« Last Edit: January 03, 2012, 02:56:06 am by keplinger »

tno82

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2012, 08:52:41 pm »
Hi Kevin,

Thank you for the reply. I haven't forgotten your question about finding which preset causes CPU overload, I just haven't got time yet. I will check and tell you soon.

Sincerely,

Kevin

• http://www.arturia.com
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2012, 08:59:25 am »
Hi tno82, no problem.
@keplinger: we are working on a minor bugfix update. I think I solved the issue you have. I will send you a download link for the beta as soon as it is available.

Best
Kevin
Kevin
Soft Arturia

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines