March 28, 2024, 08:59:59 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Can't get authentication!!! TECH SUPPORT PLEASE RESPOND  (Read 2606 times)

tfrancavilla

Can't get authentication!!! TECH SUPPORT PLEASE RESPOND
« on: December 25, 2011, 11:36:33 pm »
Hello,

I put in my information from the card STRAIGHT OUT OF THE BOX purchased from MusiciansFriend.com

I keep getting the following error:

Serial number unlock failed

Please check the following information:

Serial number
    Unlock code
    Product

I've verified my numbers over 20 times and I can't seem to get it to work. I also made sure I selected the right product!! I really want to use this product but encountering this little road bump has proved to be bothersome! The worst part about it is that since I can't get an authentication code, I can't register the Player, and therefore, can't send a technical support email to Arturia! Please help! I Don't want to have to return it!!   :-[

EDIT: I ended up being able to send a technical support request but I didn't receive confirmation email saying that it had been sent. I KNOW I typed in my email address correctly. PLEASE TECH SUPPORT RESPOND!!! I WANT TO USE MY KEYBOARD.

« Last Edit: December 26, 2011, 06:29:10 pm by tfrancavilla »

sstanek

Re: Serial Invalid! Can't get authentication coe
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2011, 01:04:55 am »
I'm having the same exact problem. I'm so frustrated. There must have been a lot that got all jumbled up. >:(   
The crazy thing is if you haven't registered a product you can't get help.  WTF...who is the brilliant one who designed the way this all works??

Antoine

Re: Can't get authentication!!! TECH SUPPORT PLEASE RESPOND
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2012, 11:02:00 am »
You still can access the Tech Support through your account > Authorization Troubleshooting > Activation Support Request.
I assume it's not so straight-forward, the upcoming new website should make it a bit clearer.
ex-Arturian

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines