March 19, 2024, 08:39:18 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: My license won't show (Analog Factory)  (Read 2917 times)

antonaug

My license won't show (Analog Factory)
« on: December 25, 2011, 01:12:46 pm »
Hello,

I have a big problem regarding activating my license for my Analog Factory (Analog Experience The Factory 2.5) product. I've registered it and recieved my activation code. When copying it in the eLicenser application no license for Analog Factory is visible in the pop up window in which I need to select my product to activate it.

When starting the eLicenser app I'm prompted to repair it which has never worked. I have an old license for Jupiter 8V2 which is written in read. I can't even remember installing that product. Maybe it is a demo I downloaded a long time ago?

In the pop up window there's this text at the bottom: "Currently, there is no eLicenser connected to your computer which you can download your license to. Please connect an appropriate USB-eLicenser to your computer.".

My product is connected to my computer using the USB cable that was included in the box.

I'm using a Macbook (OS 10.5.8). eLicenser Control Center Version 6.1.2.4044.

I have e-mailed Arturia regarding this matter but as you might understand I'm eager to use my product and thought maybe someone has had a similar issue with the eLicenser.

What should I do? Any help much appreciated.

Thank you,
Anton

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines