March 19, 2024, 10:37:55 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: I need activation code and cannot get Arturia to respond  (Read 14709 times)

dhjdhj

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
I need activation code and cannot get Arturia to respond
« on: December 15, 2011, 02:01:14 pm »
I bought the v-bundle license over a week ago (seemed worth it to get the soft synths that I didn't already own separately). However, the eLicenser Control Center wants an Activation code and I didn't get one. Arturia sent me an email that this had to go to a second-level tech support person but they still have not gotten back to me ---- anyone know what I can do to get them to help me? It's incredibly frustrating.

Thanks,
David
« Last Edit: March 19, 2013, 10:57:22 am by David@Arturia »

dhjdhj

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: I need activation code and cannot get Arturia to respond
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2011, 02:10:20 pm »
By the way, I just reread carefully all the instructions. It seems that when I registered the V Collection with the serial and unlock code, I should have been given an activation code at that time. However, I did not get one.

I just requested a "replacement" activation code and was able to get one. However, in the list of reasons for why I was making the request, there was no option to select "Never got original activation code" so I'm now concerned that I have "used up" the option to get a replacement activation code in the future if/when I replace my computer or have a legitimate hardware/software failure.

VERY frustrating.

starrice

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2012, 10:59:06 pm »
Thats one of the reasons why I left Arturia products for dead. But Im back thanks to the V3 Collection.

tanaelyn

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2012, 05:15:59 pm »
I also purchased the V-Collection 3 upgrade from version 2. Successfully registered and received the activation code.  However, when I tried to activate the product, the eLicenser complained that the code had already been used.  I contacted technical support and after several emails, they sent me another activation code.  When I put the code in the eLC, it now shows that this code was for VCollection 2 AL, NOT VCollection 3.  I sent another email explaining this and preceeded to wait some more.  Then I received an email last Friday from another tech support person who apologized for the wait and provided an activation code BUT IT WAS THE SAME AS THE FIRST CODE THAT DIDN'T WORK!!  What is going on there, are they awake? I just need an activation code that works.  They have my money and I don't have a working product.

Iceman81

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2012, 02:16:59 pm »
I think the support is a complete disaster in the moment i wait for my activation code since 3 weeks now, with no answer by the support this very annoying.

zuijlen

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
    • http://www.electona.com
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2012, 02:09:26 am »
I can confirm that support is non-existent. I filled out a ticket and it didn't even occur in my account. Like many, I have an eLicenser problem and I don't know how to get it resolved.

When I go and request a new authorization code (the last resort), the system claims in an accusatory tone that I have already requested a new code once before. Duh! That's only because we moved from the old licensing system (which worked) to this complete disaster of a new one! I never lost my code. I still have my code, but eLIcenser Control refuses to recognize it. One should be able to update one's operating system without all these problems. Since then, I have reinstalled a large number of soft synths without any issues, except for Arturia.

I like Arturia products and it baffles me that the founder(s) let the company be run into the ground by such mediocre support. As you may have noticed, I'm upset!

Ah well, I just see that the post will be posted after been approved by a moderator. Maybe he/she can pass the message?

Dav1d

« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2012, 10:02:55 am »
First, Thanks for this topic, and be sure that your request will be treated in a timely manner.
Second, If you open a ticket I NEED the ticket number, or your email address.
You have no idea how much time we spend to find your name on the Internet to bring you help.

Appearances unlike the situation improves greatly, and we apologize for the delay problems that have occurred and are less frequent.

I do not think bashing will get help faster.

We can help you, let us know.

zuijlen

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2012, 02:03:42 pm »
Thanks, David. I'll try to open a ticket again tonight and report back here.

zuijlen

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2012, 04:10:57 am »
I am happy to report that my original ticket was responded to. I received a new code this morning and was able to "unlock" my soft synth. I would like to thank all involved for their assistance!  ;D

Maybe I should get a dongle... ???

bourzeix

« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2013, 08:28:39 pm »
Same here, it says License already used (false from me at last) and i'm waiting for the support to reply, that's really TOOO Loong...

zerocrossing

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2013, 12:19:42 am »
I was wondering why I didn't get anything and a quick look in my spam folder and there the codes were.  Not sure why Gmail thinks they're spam, but all seems good.

kenomi13

« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2013, 09:46:29 pm »
I have the same problem i ordered V synth collection online and still haven't recieved my activation code after over 2 weeks of waiting. no reply from the support team either as of yet. If any admins are reading please help me.

kenomi13

« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2013, 09:50:20 pm »
sorry did a quick read up and gave the 'check my spam folder' technique a go. bingo.

alkacseltzer

« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2013, 09:11:25 pm »
I recently purchased the V Collection 3 and have the same problem regarding not receiving an activation code. Super frustrating. I hope support contacts me soon. This would be solved so much quicker if Arturia had a phone number to call instead of waiting for emails.

alkacseltzer

« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2013, 05:09:03 pm »
UPDATE: After sending out a support request, the support center emailed me within 24 hours with my activation code as well as clear instructions on how to get everything up and running. Thanks!

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines