March 19, 2024, 11:24:06 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Analog Experience Activation Code required. Arturia, please reply!  (Read 3726 times)

Andrei Purcarea

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Hi,

I had horrible luck with my laptop and hours after Installed my new Arturia Analog Experience The Laboratory 49, my HDD Crashed. Literally died.

I now bought a new laptop but I can't activate my Keyboard on it since when i introduce the initial Activation Code, it says it's been used before. I don't have a dongle USB thing, but even if I were to have one, I wouldn't be able to transfer the code to another PC since the HDD is dead.

Now I need a new Activation Code for my Arturia. I barely got to play with it for about 6 - 7 hours and now I kept staring at it, waiting for Arturia to respond for the last 2 days with helping me get a new Activation Code.

Please, Arturia! I really am anxious to use the new keyboard.

Thank you!

Andrei

Andrei Purcarea

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Still waiting for the Activation Code
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2013, 12:28:34 pm »
Hi folks from Arturia,

Two days ago I got a reply to my technical support request (Case 150498), but I was given the same old activation code which is stuck on the dead hard-disk. I need a new one, not the same old Activation Key.

In the reply, John (who replied to my request), said that "he can see that I requested an activation code on the 24th of December". Of course I did, because I got my Arturia Analog Experience for Christmas and, I will explain again, after installing it, i played it for 5-6 hours after which my hard disk died (a case of BAD LUCK by the book, i would say) and that is why I am requesting a new activation code so soon after my initial registration - to clear all uncertainties up.

Please, it is soooo frustrating to look at the new keyboard and not be able to play it. It's not my fault that my hard disk died on me. To be honest, I am a bit worried if in the future I will experience new problems with my computer, how will I be able to reinstall the product on a new PC?

Anyone from support, help, please. It's been 4 days since I have the keyboard and am still looking at it. Again, the case number I got from the Tech Support is: Case 150498.

pb21

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Analog Experience Activation Code required. Arturia, please reply!
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2013, 04:34:56 pm »
I am in the same boat...used for two days then win  8.1 had a hiccup and had to restore to previous point now the elicence thinks its on a new pc and blocked me. I dare say I will have the same problems. I never had issues like this with other plug in companies. It clearly makes more work for their support and the elicence software must be pretty badly engineered if it cannot distinguish those that have paid and those that are trying to cheat. mine is all the same hardware and just used at a different restore point.

now 200 euros and vcollection is rendered useless.

Andrei Purcarea

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Analog Experience Activation Code required. Arturia, please reply!
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2013, 10:47:17 pm »
Whoa! So if I ever encounter problems with my operating system and I reinstall it, I will as well stumble upon this "Please enter a different Activation Code" barrier?? That worries me.

I hope this "boat" we're in sails in the right direction and someone from support will help us out with getting new Activation Codes - at least this one time.

Arturia support, please could you help out? Again, Support ticket is: Case 150498

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines