March 19, 2024, 05:06:58 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Analog Player forum??  (Read 6140 times)

japercaper

Analog Player forum??
« on: November 05, 2010, 07:16:12 pm »
Is there no dedicated forum for the Analog Player?? I can't seem to find one anyway.

I have a question or two about it:

1) I use the USB cable with the keyboard. The docs says it is USB MIDI. However, none of my other MIDI programs recognize the keyboard. Is it proprietary??

2) I would like to use the Arturia player software and keyboard on my Mac at the same time I'm using another keyboard and software, but I don't see anywhere that I can adjust the MIDI channel - neither on the keyboard nor software. Is this possible?

3) I can use a different controller keyboard with the AP software, if it is able to receive on different MIDI channels. Please tell me that is so.

I like the sounds and the keyboard, BTW. I just hope that it operates the way I want it to.

Thanks,
T

Manuel

• GTHC-Entertainment
    • MySpace
Changing The MIDI-Channel
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2011, 03:14:34 am »
Is there no dedicated forum for the Analog Player?? I can't seem to find one anyway.

What?

This is the forum for AE THE PLAYER!
If you're looking for answers or other people having the same issues about the use of AE THE PLAYER use the TECHNICAL ISSUES section in it.

2) I would like to use the Arturia player software and keyboard on my Mac at the same time I'm using another keyboard and software, but I don't see anywhere that I can adjust the MIDI channel - neither on the keyboard nor software. Is this possible?

No problem!

There should be a MIDI Control Center installed with your software where you can change the MIDI-Channel AE THE PLAYER uses to send MIDI information.
But I'm not sure if it's working correctly, because The Laboratory MIDI Control Center causes many bugs while operating.

Try it and you will see!

3) I can use a different controller keyboard with the AP software, if it is able to receive on different MIDI channels. Please tell me that is so.

Yes it is!

Open your THE PLAYER Software and look at the black section on top of the software. Found it? Okay! There are six different sections delineated by | The fourth section is the MIDI-section where you can set the channel to recieve MIDI-Signals from.

Is it working?

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines