March 29, 2024, 01:53:26 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Just Purchased - Nothing WORKS  (Read 1953 times)

dunc33

Just Purchased - Nothing WORKS
« on: November 07, 2011, 05:22:10 am »
I just bought the Analog Laboratory and soooooooo dissapointed! I've been using synths for 40 years and have owned a professional studio. I am a veteran computer engineer for 35 years.

I have loaded this on my IMAC 3 times (on separate drive partitions since the install pack will only allow you to install it once even though it tells you to re-install when it gets an error like when the plugins for most of the synths don't freaking load!!!! - WOW) Is this sharware crap or what???

Got it to work once with only the Prophet synths (crashed everytime I attempt to select any other synth...WOW is this shareware crap or what???) Then I start searching this FORUM to try and figure out what the hell is going on. WOW....how many technical issues does this software have???? I wish I would have known that before I watched $360 float out of my wallet. Found something about the REX files were accidently left out of the last release (WOW...what Quality Assurance????) supposedly that's why every synth but the Prophet don't work.

Well, I spent all day loading update 1.3.1 and the other synths still crash!!!! I went back again and reloaded on another partition thinking 1.3.1 was crap and loaded the "HOTFIX" 1.1.1 supposedly will fix the REX files issue and now the dam thing is still missing the plugs for all the synths but the Prophet, but now there is some strange noises coming in from behind the Prophet sounds.

Let me ask this question of anyone on this forum - "IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE THAT HAS ARTURIA ANALOG LABORATORY UP AND RUNNING ON A IMAC WITH EVERYTHING WORKING THE WAY ARTURIA HAS MARKETED IT?????" ANYONE????

Koshdukai

• Beta-testers
Re: Just Purchased - Nothing WORKS
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2011, 11:32:07 am »
I can only speak for the XP and Windows 7 version and it's working as expected with no major issues. I'm able to use Analog Lab with no issues and through it, call any of the other V Collection synths.

...so, let's hope someone with an iMac can shed some light on this subject.

You could (should) also use the http://www.arturia.com/evolution/en/support/faq.html
support link and send Arturia the details of your issue so they have enough data to help you, I guess.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines