March 28, 2024, 02:22:10 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: SEM V and V Collection  (Read 5079 times)

rushton

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
SEM V and V Collection
« on: November 01, 2011, 01:47:54 pm »
Is there going to be a deal for V collection owners on the new SEM V  ;D

Kevin

• http://www.arturia.com
Re: SEM V and V Collection
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2011, 09:26:15 am »
The Oberheim SEM V is not included in the V Collection 2.0. Nevertheless ,in December, an upgrade path will be offered to the V Collection owners so they can get the Oberheim SEM V for a very special price.

If you are interested by this premium offer, all you need is to own the V Collection at the time the upgrade campaign will be launch (you will receive an automated e-mail).

Best
Kevin

Kevin
Soft Arturia

codevyper

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2011, 03:39:50 am »
This is great news! I had to abandon my OPX module when I went to a Mac from PC. This will hopefully make up for it a little.

Can't wait to play with it. Thanks Arturia.

warbread

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2011, 11:45:26 am »
In a related matter, I see on the website here that the Oberheim will be using an online challenge/response DRM scheme, so I may actually get it.  Are there any plans to patch that into the V collection?  I would love to be able to chuck my eLicenser in the garbage disposal.

Kevin

• http://www.arturia.com
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2011, 11:52:07 am »
Oberheim SEM V will be protected with eLicenser.
Where did you see that it will use challenge response?
Kevin
Soft Arturia

filulilu

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2011, 10:57:29 pm »
What if one does not own the V collection package but has all the synths separately or from a previous package? I received the V collection upgrade offer, but there is no point. I have the synths already.

Yorgos

kendallpetty7334

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2011, 11:25:28 am »
The Oberheim SEM V is not included in the V Collection 2.0. Nevertheless ,in December, an upgrade path will be offered to the V Collection owners so they can get the Oberheim SEM V for a very special price.

If you are interested by this premium offer, all you need is to own the V Collection at the time the upgrade campaign will be launch (you will receive an automated e-mail).

Best
Kevin

Thats too bad if its not included in the V collection 2.0. Im sure a lot of people will aiming for it.

Assorted Lengths Of Wire

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
    • Comatone
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2011, 04:12:31 am »

Best
Kevin

Brilliant! -
bought the V-Collection years ago when it was 1000 wanglydanglies.  Now your giving it away at $150.  So this is great to hear us owners can get the Ober cheaper.  ;D
Know where You've Been To Know Where Your Going

Koshdukai

• Beta-testers
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2011, 11:34:38 am »

Best
Kevin

Thats too bad if its not included in the V collection 2.0. Im sure a lot of people will aiming for it.
Anyone really interested in having all the currently available Arturia synths will buy the V Collection and take advantage of the upgrade campaign to add the Ob SEM V.

Although I personally feel that they care for existing customer by giving these "upgrade" campaings, remember that they can't keep "giving away" the result of their R&D resources and investment when upgrading and adding new products, so I wouldn't be surprised if they keep new synths from the V Collection for a while.  Companies need some financial return to survive and I think current and future customers want Arturia well alive'n'kicking for as long as they can, for our benefit.

warbread

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2011, 12:55:38 pm »
Oberheim SEM V will be protected with eLicenser.
Where did you see that it will use challenge response?

I could have sworn that I read it on the Oberheim page.  Oh well, I guess the bitching will continue.

raucous

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2011, 08:39:24 pm »
Yep!

Being a "loyal customer" I just got an email this morning allowing me to buy the Oberheim SEM V for $119US, which I just did!

It's installed running on my 64bit machine as both stand-alone and as a plugin in Cubase 6, and sounds wonderful.

bernybutterfly

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2011, 09:40:48 pm »
99€ for V-collection owners is too much.  >:(
Without me (for this price) ... .
berny

ourafilmes

« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2011, 11:29:41 pm »
 :(
Sorry guys, I just paid 99€ for the 2.0 update (I confess that I thought that some versions 2.0 [Jupiter8V,...] were only delivered with this as they don´t appear in my user account) and I really thought that you would include this synth in the update [after all, it is the "V collection" right???].
I am disapointed with the price, to be honest. Up to 50€ would be acceptable... At least for customers like me who had V Collection 1 (and paid a lot for it) and updated to 2.

jeffryder12

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
    • http://www.r4cards.co.uk/categories/R4-3DS
« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2011, 05:27:25 am »
The Oberheim SEM Versus just isn't included in the V Variety Couple of.0. However ,within 12 ,, upgrading direction is going to be wanted to this Versus Series entrepreneurs so they can find the Oberheim Search engine marketing Sixth v for just a very exclusive selling price.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines