March 28, 2024, 09:58:06 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: ANALOG LABORATORY PROBLEMS  (Read 2515 times)

davedeluxe22

ANALOG LABORATORY PROBLEMS
« on: October 19, 2011, 10:44:33 am »
Bought it yesterday, and i have a problem. I installed the cd version 1.2.0. normally. Than i installed the latest version 1.3.1. and now, when i start analog laboratory, i have no interface. Also when i start the programm in other Daws like Logic, Maschine it crashes also no interface.

There are also two folders ARP 2600V2 and MiniMg V in the directory of Analog Laboratory and when i want to open it it says no E-License.

This is my 3rd arturia product. I've had never problems since now. Please help me.

Antoine

Re: ANALOG LABORATORY PROBLEMS
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2011, 03:59:36 pm »
Please do not use the ARP2600V & MiniMg-V folders! There are here for internal process only. They will be hidden in then future, considering the amount of issues due to their visibility.
If you don't own these synths, do not install them; if already done, please delete them.
Without any license they won't run, and will possibly cause host sequencer failure, and your hamster could die.

Now for the Laboratory, make sure your license appears in the eLicenser Control Center.
If any doubt, just write an inquiry to the Technical Support (through your account).
ex-Arturian

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines