News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Kits  (Read 2141 times)

cmreal

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Kits
« on: October 09, 2011, 03:12:36 pm »
Just trying to get my head around Sparks workflow, is there a way to just load kits and not
pre-made patterns / songs ? I want to use the kits, but nothing else and create from scratch.

Terrym

• Global Moderator
    • soundcloud.com/logicaldream
Re: Kits
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2011, 08:49:37 pm »
hi i think you need to start with a new project then load from the controller a kit, as on mine it just loads kits not patterns (i think this is normal). then start  making beats/editing.
TerryM
ARTURIA Tester for Minifreak,All software Polybrute,Keystep pro,Audiofuse range, Microfreak,Kl49mkII,DrumBrute,Spark,Analog lab3,KLE,kl88,matrix12,Semv,Beatstep,Minibrute 2,Pigments
ASC,Vcol6, Beatstep pro, VCOL8, Synclavier v.Minibrute2s

cmreal

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2011, 11:40:55 pm »
Hey thanks for the help. Well I must be doing something wrong, I've figured out how to load kits from the load tab in the left corner on the software and individual drums from the hardware  >:(  I turn the knob on the jog wheel when I have an empty project loaded - It seems to be giving me only the option to load single instruments....

randrohe

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2011, 03:22:12 am »
Hold the jog wheel down for the option to load kits or instruments and click to select.ßß. In the software prefs there is the option to choose what the jog wheel options are..

cmreal

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2011, 09:17:32 pm »
Got it, thanks guys ! a little different than I'm used to working, but it's starting to come together.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines