April 20, 2024, 04:26:27 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Arturia, PLEEEAAASSSEEE!!!!!!  (Read 3759 times)

Barry Egan

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Arturia, PLEEEAAASSSEEE!!!!!!
« on: June 17, 2004, 05:11:52 am »
You absolutely MUST create a CPU-cap for the Mg Modular for the next update, something similar to the one found in the Emulator X sampler.

I really love the sound of both the Mg and the CS80V, but the programs are actually totally useless for me at the moment, after I switched my system to 96kHz, my usual up-time with either of the synths is about one minute..

ONE MINUTE!!!   :evil:

Then either loud sound bursts, or complete silence. Sonar and my soundcard practically goes to hell, and I have to restart the damn computer.

I really can't go back to 44,1kHz, cause that sounds like sh_t compared with the luurvely 96kHz. Ohh the sweet 96kHz...

Please Arturia, make it possible to use your products the way they're marketed. On the box it says they're ready for 96kHz. Pardon my french, but that is BULLCRAP!!!  

BBUULLLCCRRAAAPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FabP

Arturia, PLEEEAAASSSEEE!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2005, 01:05:01 pm »
96 khz rendering is a very interesting feature, but it take much cpu, right..
But the up-time that you describe is too long, yes.
What is your computer ?
Or is it possible to you to only make a render @ 96 khz, and working on your song @ 44.1/48 ?
I'll talk about it to developers.
96khz is a so good option to have more precision in the sound, but it's especially true if you use a patch with complex filtering, the raw oscillators sounds very close at both frequencies.
For most uses 48 or 44.1 are very good, most of time you must have good monitors to ear the difference with 96khz
Fabrice PAUMIER
ARTURIA Marketing Manager

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines