March 19, 2024, 11:13:25 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: How to integrate Arturia Spark with Pro Tools 9 v 9.0.5  (Read 1803 times)

pharrari

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
How to integrate Arturia Spark with Pro Tools 9 v 9.0.5
« on: September 05, 2011, 10:03:25 pm »
 Hi! I'm pretty new to the music scene and I need some help. I have Pro Tools 9.0.5 and I've updated my Arturia Spark to the newest version. I did not seem to find any sort of how-to on how to integrate Spark with Pro Tools. This is what I'm running.

OSX Snow Leopard 10.6.8
Audiobox USB
Arturia Spark

Now some of these terms may confuse me that you'll use so please clarify if you can. I've read that Spark can be used as a MIDI controller, which from my understanding means that you can use other samples which was not included when the Spark software was installed.

Anywho, this is what I'm looking to do, I want to use the existing samples that came with the Spark software and integrate them into Pro Tools and also, patch other external sounds onto the Spark machine.

Is there any tutorials or could someone walk me though this? I tried this myself and Pro Tools went into an infinite loops of recording and then locking up. Any advise or tips are appreciated!

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines