March 29, 2024, 02:32:19 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Analog Laboratory as VST in Ableton Live  (Read 6528 times)

Nicolay

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Analog Laboratory as VST in Ableton Live
« on: August 12, 2011, 12:23:19 am »
Hi,
When I use Analog Laboratory as a VST in Ableton Live, the category and preset select and adjust functionality doesnt work. Does anybody have an idea how to get those two pretty crucial functions to work within Ableton Live (other than using the mouse).
Best,
Nicolay

Dennis Chekaldin

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Analog Laboratory as VST in Ableton Live
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2011, 01:18:46 pm »
Up on that too. The only way to scroll through patches is to use the mouse. Same goes for the Audio Unit. The category and preset nobs are just useless. Is that going to be fixed?

vaikl

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2011, 11:50:46 pm »
Manuel, as written before in some other threads, the main problem is that the MCC and the keyboard seem to disturb each other when trying to load/transfer saved or new settings - beside the crashes. It's like a piece of alpha software, not a real working product.

The workarounds here maybe doing fine, but they are not the things you want from a professional music instrument.

Manuel

• GTHC-Entertainment
    • MySpace
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2011, 02:57:36 am »
Manuel, as written before in some other threads, the main problem is that the MCC and the keyboard seem to disturb each other when trying to load/transfer saved or new settings - beside the crashes. It's like a piece of alpha software, not a real working product.

The workarounds here maybe doing fine, but they are not the things you want from a professional music instrument.

Yes! If this would be a (french ;)) car I would prefer to walk from now on, or I would probably be death right now...  :o

vaikl

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2011, 03:38:43 am »
Yes! If this would be a (french ;)) car I would prefer to walk from now on, or I would probably be death right now...  :o

Hehe, don't let the Arturia folks read this... oh, too late ;D ;D ;D

mycall

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2011, 01:10:22 am »
I wish they would open source the MCC app so one of us could fix it.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines