April 18, 2024, 02:16:08 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Logic Crashes when going through the Jupiter-8V presets!  (Read 1669 times)

Kye

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Logic Crashes when going through the Jupiter-8V presets!
« on: August 05, 2011, 04:00:29 am »
Is anyone else suffering the following issues:?

* Logic crashes when selecting Presets
* On occasions the Preset selection gets stuck... even starts to select presets that have already been selected (I.e. it starts to go backwards) then stops after a few presets. This happens when using the small arrow selectors and not the drop down menu.
* Huge delays before the presets will load.
* The odd clicks and pops even with high latency selected.

This is not just the case with the Jupiter; the Analog factory crashes Logic even more so and is totally unplayable at times even with the lowest CPU rated presets... in fact most of the V Collection causes problems with crashing and instability.

I have contacted support weeks ago and still have these issues unfortunately and don't know what else to do.

I have totally formatted my whole machine (Mac Pro 2.93Ghz Quad 8gb Memory) and re-installed all software to the latest versions and everything works seamlessly until I instal the V collection. Only the Arturia software causes crashes and instability. If I don't use it everything is perfect.

I notice there are other people suffering exactly the same problem:
http://www.arturia.com/evolution/smf/index.php?action=printpage;topic=2950.0

Can anyone help with this problem... I've had poor support from Arturia and need to get this sorted .

Thanks

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines