April 20, 2024, 05:05:27 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: OS X 10.7 Lion compatibilty  (Read 4743 times)

RossoRacer

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
OS X 10.7 Lion compatibilty
« on: July 24, 2011, 11:30:31 am »
Is it safe to upgrade? Don't want to download it and find that nothing works!

???
'Climb aboard the shopping trolley of chaos'

kruSHka69

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: OS X 10.7 Lion compatibilty
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2011, 08:05:42 am »
MiniMg and ARP 2600 doesn't work under Lion. Logic isn't recognising them at all.

Antoine

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2011, 11:13:56 am »
As far as we know (internal tests and eLicenser communication), the migration to OS X 10.7 "Lion" runs seamlessly:
  • the eLicenser is not affected,and particularly the Soft-eLicenser virtual dongle stays serviceable, as well as the license(s) stored onto
  • the synths run seamlessly, at least in standalone mode
It should run OK in Logic as well, as long as the plug-ins are validated in forced 32-bit mode.
ex-Arturian

rushton

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2011, 11:17:58 am »
Can we be looking forward to a updated 64bit version soon? Possibly with oversampling? ;D

cgorsu

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2011, 07:14:47 am »
I'm having issues with Analog Player in Lion, it won't remember my Activation Code, or save any of my settings (favorites, preferences, nothing). So I have to type in my Activation Code every time I use it, and can't save anything. But beside that the standalone & plugins work for me in Reaper and Garageband. I just to a lot of re-entering the activation code. The error that pops up in the Console every time Analog Player tries and fails to save anything is the following (I don't know who "robert" in the error below is... I assume this must be referencing a programmer's drive?):

7/24/11 12:57:36.566 PM [0x0-0xf10f1].com.arturia.analogplayer:
JUCE Assertion failure in /Users/robert/Workspace/AnalogFactory2.2/PlugInsVST/LightPlayer/ProjetX/../juce/src/juce_core/io/files/juce_FileOutputStream.cpp, line 61

I sent in a Tech Support Inquiry 10 days ago, I'll post here if I hear anything back in case anyone else has this problem.

Ruperttill

« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2011, 07:46:26 pm »
I have been trying to get my arturia plug ins working on a new mac for a month now, not much luck. I've spent about 30 hours on it. The new mac has Lion on. Everything works in standalone mode, Brass works, the Jupiter works and the prophet works, but ARP, miniMg, Mg modular, CS80 and analog factory don't.

Antoine, it seems he is the only technical support arturia have, has suggested little of use, and I've had no response for weeks now.

My suggestion is don't buy Arturia if you want to use Logic with Apple Lion.

ezekii

« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2012, 11:13:52 am »
same problem!

time to fix hey!

Amy

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2012, 08:24:07 am »
same problem here!

funkboss

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2012, 10:10:04 am »
I have also problems with Arturia software running in Lion. Analog Laboratory and Prophet V crashes in standalone and plugin mode. Other synths seems to be working fine, except few crashes with CS-80. I have made a support request ticket but got no reply...

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines