April 18, 2024, 09:22:19 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Lab Controller Keyboard - Cannot browse categories and presets?  (Read 2220 times)

fishbear

I have just received my cross-grade to Lab from Factory and I cannot seem to establish how you browse from the keyboard. My Lab keyboard seems stuck in 'editing parameters' and even after reading the manual I cannot establish how to just do what I want to do - browse sounds from the controller.

Help!

doober

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Lab Controller Keyboard - Cannot browse categories and presets?
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2011, 10:38:31 am »
i have experienced this,

i THINK that if at some point you start using the mouse, the preset / categries (and parameter) controls on the hardware stop working.  Mouse_Focus behaviour. 

Hope a fix is provided.

instantpop

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2011, 01:55:45 am »
Just got my Lab a couple of weeks ago and can't figure out for the life of me how to browse presets from the keyboard. Using Logic and Ableton as my hosts.

Myrtle

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2011, 10:30:33 am »
I have also been having some problems with the functionality of the controller and I really hope that Arturia will provide an update soon for it.

Regarding the browsing issue- what worked for me was switching from sound to scene mode from the keyboard buttons and back again.  Only then do the category and preset knobs work to browse.  This is consistent, every time I open the software up.

Tonight's problem was a new one.  With the knobs transmitting absolute mode values, the browsing would only descend and not ascend.  Pretty weird.  Lots of little problems with this controller that I'll get around to listing some time. 

mdesignffm

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2011, 10:45:25 pm »
yep, same problems on my system.

we need an update! so many problems even in basic functionality!

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines