March 28, 2024, 09:13:37 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: 64 bit integration  (Read 3394 times)

Ultimeter

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
64 bit integration
« on: May 10, 2011, 12:03:15 am »
I recently bought a CME keyboard with Arturia Analog Factory software included.  Contacted Sales and Tech support about any upgrades to a 64 bit compatible version.  The silence is deafening!  No response.  Unlike many others here I love the software and had no issues/zero with it working in 32 bit mode.  But when I switched to a 64 bit OS and Cubase 64 bit it's dead in the water.  Anyone know of any solutions? Thanks much. Ulti

MattGreer

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: 64 bit integration
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2012, 02:10:16 am »
Even with 32-bit Cubase it works intermittently.  Someone mentioned jBridge as being a potential workaround.  Good luck.

Koshdukai

• Beta-testers
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2012, 11:11:38 am »
I recently bought a CME keyboard with Arturia Analog Factory software included.  Contacted Sales and Tech support about any upgrades to a 64 bit compatible version.  The silence is deafening!  No response.  Unlike many others here I love the software and had no issues/zero with it working in 32 bit mode.  But when I switched to a 64 bit OS and Cubase 64 bit it's dead in the water.  Anyone know of any solutions? Thanks much. Ulti

You may've seen that the latest upgrades of the vintage synths brought 64bit versions to the range of available options, so... it might just be a matter of time until they get to the Analog series after dealing with the rest of the vintage synths: Jupiter 8V and MiniMg V

But... maybe someone from Arturia can reply with an official post about this.

Antoine

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2012, 11:51:19 am »
The last individual synth (Jupiter-8V) currently is in public beta-test. Only once this one is released, the works on "Analog" series can be carried on and completed.
We expect releases in the April-May 2012 period, I can't be much more accurate sorry.
ex-Arturian

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines