March 19, 2024, 10:34:16 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Analog Lab Keyboard Control Knobs will not adjust beyond 61-67  (Read 3698 times)

SaulCojean

Greetings Guys, got my Lab last week after waiting 6 months, it's amazing, yep, I'll say it again, it's amazing.  I've installed all the updates, Pro Tools as well, also installed your latest hotfix last night.  I'm not sure what's going on with my Keyboard, but the Control knobs (all 10) will only adjust very slightly from 61-67 as read on the digital display.  I can manually adjust the same controls in the Analog Factory window with the mouse.  I've tried reprogramming each knob in settings mode to no avail.  Is there a way to reset the Keyboard to original settings and fix this?  Thanks so much for the help.

Sean W

• Beta-testers
  • Arturia US
Re: Analog Lab Keyboard Control Knobs will not adjust beyond 61-67
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2011, 06:50:34 pm »
This depends on the settings of the Knob Mode (Absolute or Relative) .

If Knob Mode is set to Relative, the knobs send values 65-67 when turned clockwise, and values 63-61 when turned counter-clockwise. (the value depends on how fast the know is turned)

If Knob Mode is set to Absolute, the knobs send values ranging from 0 to 127.

This can be changed either on the Keyboard itself in the SETUP/GLOBAL menu, or using The Laboratory MIDI Control Center utility that is installed when installing Analog Laboratory software (update 1.2 is now available in the Downloads section).

Please note that there is also a Knob Data Mode setting in Analog Laboratory software (in the PREFS menu). This defines how the software reacts to external controllers.
By default, both the software and the keyboard should be set to Absolute.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines