April 19, 2024, 11:40:56 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Slow response from Arturia support?  (Read 7402 times)

FlowerP

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Slow response from Arturia support?
« on: March 15, 2011, 10:13:39 pm »
I reported an Origin Desktop hardware issue to Arturia support 2011-03-02 and got a rather quick reply requesting more detailed information. With that reply the case was closed (!), so  I tried answering by email, supplying the requested information. I don't know whether this email reached Arturia, since no further reply has been sent to me. One week later I sent my previous email again and opened another support case. Now two more working days have elapsed and there is still no reply from Arturia.

Arturia support, can you please respond? If you need the support case numbers I can PM them on request.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2011, 08:00:37 pm by FlowerP »

FlowerP

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Slow (or no) response from Arturia support?
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2011, 10:28:36 am »
From Arturia Knowledge Base
We ensure to reply in a timely manner, at worst within 48 hours (2 working days).

Well, I've waited one week now without getting a reply, so that statement is obviously wrong.  :(

I guess I'll have to contact the Swedish dealer where I bought my Origin and return it while still under warranty.

FlowerP

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Slow response from Arturia support?
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2011, 08:03:12 pm »
Antoine from Arturia has responded, so the situation is now much improved from my point of view.  :)

FlowerP

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2011, 10:02:47 pm »
And then there was... no reply.  >:(

Antoine requested further information, which I supplied immediately. After that I've heard nothing more from Arturia. Email to Arturia Technical Support isn't answered.

So, Arturia, is there a problem with communicating with your support department? If you don't want Origin users (=buyers) to bother you, you should make that clear beforehand instead of silently ignoring users that have already bought your product.

Jeruro

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2011, 07:52:19 pm »
I can confirm Arturia tech support is a total disaster.

After several mails I got a response one month later...and I had to send my unit in for repair through the store because no one answered.

The current situation is that my unit being repaired about two months ago and my last communication from the store is that Arturia is waiting for spare parts...

I will contact with the store next week and if my unit isn't ready to return to me  i will take legal actions. I'm really angry.

Antoine

« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2011, 01:45:37 pm »
To anyone reading this thread, both Tech Support cases are of course currently being handled.
Fact is that some communication has been broken somewhere, but I suppose these kind of interventions make'em repaired rather quickly.
We are not (so) perfect, but fortunately really far from "total disaster". :)
ex-Arturian

FlowerP

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2011, 05:21:14 pm »
Today I got two email messages from Arturia, indicating that my previous messages weren't received by Arturia. This is strange since the bcc:s to another of my mailboxes (at another mail provider) arrived without problem. Is there an over-aggressive spam filter at Arturia blocking legitimate email messages?

Now I've replied to today's email messages and the bcc:s to myself have once again arrived as they should. Let's hope my messages reach Arturia this time.

cl5160316

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
    • CL516 BLOG
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2011, 04:53:15 pm »
...and?  any further updates?

FlowerP

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2011, 07:33:49 pm »
...and?  any further updates?

My post on 2011-04-18 caused both philwick and Antoine to respond by email. They requested the info I had already sent in March. To ensure the message should reach Arturia, I sent the email from my work account, and that seems to have been successful. I got a RMA and my Origin is now on its way to France, hopefully to get repaired.

I'm still not sure whether email from my private account can reach Arturia, since I've never got any reply to a message sent from that account. Since my email address contains the string "xxx", I'm thinking that maybe my emails are stopped by a spam filter at Arturia.

cl5160316

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
    • CL516 BLOG
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2011, 10:48:07 pm »
 :)
ah, that's good to know.

Philippe

« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2011, 11:17:53 am »
I'm still not sure whether email from my private account can reach Arturia, since I've never got any reply to a message sent from that account. Since my email address contains the string "xxx", I'm thinking that maybe my emails are stopped by a spam filter at Arturia.

It's ok, we've received these emails.
Origin Lead  Developer

FlowerP

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2011, 10:56:04 am »
This is so tiresome... >:(

After some testing it seemed that by using an email account not containing the letters "xxx" I was able to get my messages through to Arturia. They then handled my Origin hardware issue by replacing the front panel board in France. When the Origin was returned to me, I could confirm that the encoders now were fully functional. Thank you Arturia!

However, another problem had developed during the Origins visit to France. One of the buttons requires a large amount of force to activate. This fault wasn't present before I sent my Origin to Arturia. I have reported both the success and failure of the service to Arturia by email, and now we're back to the previous problems with lack of response from Arturia.

So Antoine or someone else at Arturia, could you please reply to my emails sent to you on the 6. and 13. of June?

mattsynth

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2011, 03:09:15 pm »
To anyone reading this thread, both Tech Support cases are of course currently being handled.
Fact is that some communication has been broken somewhere, but I suppose these kind of interventions make'em repaired rather quickly.
We are not (so) perfect, but fortunately really far from "total disaster". :)

Maybe to you it is not a disaster but to us who have paid good money and received units that are half cooked (not fully working) it is a big disaster. Us musicians count on our equipment to work and if something is wrong tech support should be available to solve there problems, or at least get back to you in a timely manner. This is our livelyhood, shame on you for taking it so lightly.

FlowerP

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Extremely slow response from Arturia support!
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2011, 11:14:07 pm »
The phrase "total disaster" used earlier in this thread to describe Arturia technical support actually seems rather appropriate. As I posted before, my Origin was returned from Arturia with the original encoder problem fixed but a new button problem introduced. After further delays with the RMA, my Origin was once again sent to Arturia at the end of August. UPS tracking data verified that it was delivered within a week. Since then I have heard nothing from Arturia, despite several email and PM enquiries.  >:( >:( >:( >:(

How am I to get my Origin back from Arturia, and will it be properly repaired by then? What use is a support department that won't communicate with its clients?
« Last Edit: November 10, 2011, 11:15:46 pm by FlowerP »

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines