March 19, 2024, 10:05:16 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Presets Zone  (Read 24821 times)

Admin

• Administrator
  • Apprentice
Presets Zone
« on: June 11, 2008, 04:35:40 pm »
This zone is where you can proudly share your best Jupiter-8V patches with the users community.  8)
Maximum file size is 256kB, you can upload 4 files per post. Feel free to compress your pack into any decent archive format if initial file exceeds the size limit.
Please be fair enough not to paste any copyrighted content, let's avoid legal conflicts here.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2008, 05:08:46 pm by Antoine »

Moshkito

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Presets Zone
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2009, 07:30:19 pm »
HI,

With all due respect, and I would like to post something, the fact there are none here (one in the other thread from Italy I think) only shows that while the software is really nice, on its own ... it's tough.

I'm also having issues saving things ... and am already looking for alternatives since there is no support at all from you guys.

Thx

Antoine

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2009, 02:23:34 pm »
Sorry Moshkito, I could not find any request from you in our Tech Support database; did you get a case number?

Don't get confused, those forums are users mutual-aid oriented (as generally any forums).
Individual support must be processed through the appropriate form.
ex-Arturian

mblayney

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2009, 12:35:17 am »
I'm looking for presets that will duplicate the arpeggiator sounds in "Rio" by Duran Duran.  Thanks.

xriou

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2010, 01:24:36 pm »

kblock

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Preset for Rio by Duran Duran
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2011, 10:57:38 pm »
I am willing to pay someone for this preset.  Has anyone create the arp preset and sound?
thanks,
Kirk

pedrosura

« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2011, 05:53:25 pm »
Hi Kirk,

I have created a couple of sounds for Save a Prayer and Hungry. The save a prayer it's 2 patches one ascending and the other one descending (bells). The other one is the lead. For Hungry I have the arp seq and the strings. You don't have to pay me anything.
To be honest, they are not as good as they could be b/c | \i have not tweaked them that long b/c I am not recording with them. Perhaps you could. Another way of doing the bells in Save a Prayer is to have a single patch not sequenced with a delay that you would use and play all the notes as opposed to have that patch on the sequencer. I have the OBX Pro and it has an excellent Save a Prayer bells sound. I am not home, but when I get back to the US i'll send it to your email. Take care...

kblock

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2011, 03:04:24 pm »
Thanks! ;D  can't wait to hear these patches. 

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines