I'm not going to mince my words here. I've been a customer of Arturia for many years and have put up with sloppy releases over that time but Analog Laboratory takes the prize for being the worst product they have yet released.
I purchased Analog Laboratory for one simple reason, I wanted a quick way to browse all of the available patches available to me across my various Arturia products in a similar manner to the way Kore allows me for NI instruments. This was functionality that I originally wanted in Analog Factory and was a tad peeved that I would have to spend yet more money on a product where 90% of the new functionality was useless to me just so I could use the Analog Laboratory patch browser to open the full version of other Arturia synths that I already owned.
I did however (through gritted teeth) take advantage of an upgrade offer which in hindsight has proved to be a complete waste of money. The bugs are too numerous to list here, but in a nutshell, when listening to a patch within Analog Laboratory, it bears no relation to the patch in the original Arturia synth. At a basic level the volume levels are much lower (even when cranking Analog Laboratory's master volume up to it's maximum level) but this is only scratches the surface of the patch differences. I've just spent the afternoon attempting to find a single patch that matched across both the Prophet & Jupiter plugs and could not find a single example where Analog Laboratory matched perfectly. I performed this test by having Analog Laboratory and the original Arturia synths on separate channels and gain matched each patch I was testing.
If the aforementioned problems were not already enough of a grievance, even simple user experience issues have yet to be resolved. For instance whenever I attempt to edit a patch with the original Arturia synth, the editing window opens up behind Analog Laboratory and can only be viewed by moving Analog Laboratory out of the way (a bug which has been reported on various occasions in this forum)
I purchased Analog Laboratory the week it came out and after a number of revisions the product is still a car crash. You need to stop developing new products until you manage to stop releasing sub standard products where paying customers are expected to wait 6 months or so until a usable (let alone fully working) version is released!
The sad thing is when your products reach maturity they really are things of beauty but the quality of your recent releases really has me questioning whether I'll ever buy an Arturia product again.