Hi everybody, my first post! Some of you may know my from Ableton as Linear Phase, and others may know me from Renoise as 2 daze j. Others probably know me from KVR as Banned from KVRaudio!
I sure am.. lol...
Anyways, I just purchased my first Arturia Product last night, and I'm waiting on my Authorizations, so I figured I'd cruise the old forum.
Now I purchased the Spark VDM, but I'm considering this Jupiter-8V, and right now I'm doing some A - B comparisons with Demo Jupiter and Demo Diva.
um... A big GUI would close the deal for me and basically, because my dream is to learn and not collect my software, I really rarely buy synths... Erm, unless I have to.. for example, "the Spark VDM."
In my A - B comparisons of Jupiter vs Diva of come to these conlusions:
1. Jupiter has a better low end.
2. Jupiter has a silkier mid range.
3. Jupiter has way more features, that make perfect sense for a software, and not just a VA.
4. Jupiter is far better, indescribably better, on CPU.
5. Diva has a more ergonomic, easier to use and see GUI
6. Diva does not use Syncrosoft.. ( I'm well aware I just bought Spark VDM, and I am dealing with the Syncrosoft, but I just want to add.. Your lucky! This syncrosoft stuff is terrible, and its only because the products are so great, that I would deal with it. )
So as you can see.. During my A - B comparisons, I am really leaning toward Jupiter, but will definitely be spending a little more time comparing these tools, cause I just want to make sure, that there are not things in Diva's sound quality, that I am missing...
Wow.. That's a mouthful.. Least to say, "I'd sure like to see a bigger GUI with the Jupiter.. Its a difficult synth to see, and I'm using a 21.4 inch wide screen!
You know.. I think as music producers, our eyes get shot? huh.. Maybe I get glasses and the Jupiter LOL