March 28, 2024, 05:55:33 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Presets Pink Floyd : download error  (Read 3587 times)

deb76

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Presets Pink Floyd : download error
« on: December 04, 2010, 09:47:58 pm »
Hello,

I can't download the new presets Synth Heroes Pink Floyd. I have testing on two PC and I have the same message Origin can't download...
Best regards.
Deb76

tomoe97

Re: Presets Pink Floyd : download error
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2010, 10:34:55 pm »
I had no difficulty downloading the Pink Floyd presets and installing them onto my Origin. As usual, Nori Ubukata's synth programming is brilliant! Let's hope Ubukata-san is working on a Vangelis bank in time for the release of the CS-80 template!

Philippe

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2010, 07:47:58 am »
deb76
I had no difficulty downloading the Pink Floyd presets and installing them onto my Origin. As usual, Nori Ubukata's synth programming is brilliant! Let's hope Ubukata-san is working on a Vangelis bank in time for the release of the CS-80 template!

I think that the bank has been mistakenly edited using RC1_1.3.x firmware which would explain why you can't load it using a 1.2.0 Origin Connection app.

tomoe97, could you please check the version of your Origin Connection app?

Thanks
Origin Lead  Developer

tomoe97

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2010, 05:53:58 pm »
I used Origin Connection 1.3.6. I installed the Pink Floyd bank after upgrading the OS to 1.3.6.

deb76

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2010, 04:28:49 pm »
Hello,

Thank you. As it is clear. But since people will be interested in these presets and the 1.3 is not yet available, it might be better to put a warning ... To mitigate the disappointment.

Merci. Comme ça, c'est clair. Mais dans la mesure où les gens vont être intéressés par ces presets et que la 1.3 n'est pas encore disponible, il vaudrait peut-être mieux mettre un avertissement... Pour atténuer les désillusions.

Philippe

« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2010, 05:07:56 pm »
Thank you. As it is clear. But since people will be interested in these presets and the 1.3 is not yet available, it might be better to put a warning ... To mitigate the disappointment.

For the moment the "solution" is to wait for the final 1.3. However we're also looking at another solution to make this bank compatible with the 1.2.5, we need a couple of day to be sure.
Origin Lead  Developer

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines