April 16, 2024, 05:36:53 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Upgrade from Analog Factory Experience to Analog Laboratory  (Read 13654 times)

Antoine

Re: Upgrade from Analog Factory Experience to Analog Laboratory
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2010, 04:05:05 pm »
@justinf
Well, I have not a clear sight on this kind of questions, and suggest you to contact my clever colleagues at the Sales department, they should give you far more accurate information than I could.
ex-Arturian

justinf

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2011, 11:41:25 pm »
Antoine, would you mind giving me a hand with this?  I've been waiting on a return email from Denis Da Silva, or someone else, that can point me toward how to upgrade to Laboratory for $49US.  I've had no response for 8-9 days, or since the last week in December.

thanks much, Justin

Antoine

« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2011, 11:55:17 am »
Justin, it sounds like the offer has caused some overwhelm at the Sales Dept, and even if Denis is being processing hundreds of orders literally since the end of December, there are still a nice amount on the pile.
Anyway, he assured me you would get an answer within the next 48 hours.
ex-Arturian

justinf

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2011, 09:02:36 pm »
Awesome.  Thanks very much Antoine--no hurry.

mike c

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2011, 12:53:23 am »
I recently bought Analog Factory with the hope of upgrading to Analog Lab, is this still available?
thanks

artpunk

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
    • The Plastic Lens
« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2011, 03:39:31 pm »
I recently bought Analog Factory with the hope of upgrading to Analog Lab, is this still available?
thanks
I too would like to know an answer to this! Could someone please answer the above question? Please?
 ???
Information is not knowledge. Knowledge is not wisdom. Wisdom is not truth. Truth is not beauty. Beauty is not love. Love is not music. Music is the best…
Frank Zappa

artpunk

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
    • The Plastic Lens
Re: Upgrade from Analog Factory Experience to Analog LaboratoryW
« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2011, 07:24:25 am »
Could anyone official from Arturia please reply?. >:(
Information is not knowledge. Knowledge is not wisdom. Wisdom is not truth. Truth is not beauty. Beauty is not love. Love is not music. Music is the best…
Frank Zappa

Antoine

« Reply #22 on: May 30, 2011, 05:28:32 pm »
For all ordering-related questions, please feel free to contact our Sales Department through the Contact form (choose "Sales" as subject for adequate redirection).
Thanks for your understanding.
ex-Arturian

artpunk

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
    • The Plastic Lens
« Reply #23 on: May 30, 2011, 11:15:25 pm »
For all ordering-related questions, please feel free to contact our Sales Department through the Contact form (choose "Sales" as subject for adequate redirection).
Thanks for your understanding.
Thank you Antoine,
My question was answered when I finally picked up The Factory from my local 'Rock Garage' yesterday afternoon, installed & registered the software and immediately saw upgrade options to the Laboratory. Generous, but unfortunately expire today! Having just spent money on the Factory (and wanting to have a bit of time to get to know if I like it - I do so far btw!) the offer expires just a bit too soon...  :-\
Frank Zappa

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines