March 19, 2024, 11:00:46 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Poor Technical Support - Case 89865  (Read 25217 times)

tonea

Re: Poor Technical Support - Case 89865
« Reply #30 on: May 13, 2013, 06:55:12 pm »
Your stuck in a arturia dream world. Good luck getting out. I think your lost forever.

tertior

« Reply #31 on: May 13, 2013, 07:34:30 pm »

The problem is not Arturia but you, you are in the law of probability or something happens once and only once. If this happens it 2,3,4 times this happen again and again.
It is best that you find another brand.
Tertior expert probabilities ???

tonea

« Reply #32 on: May 13, 2013, 09:14:27 pm »
Shut up fool . I can still get a refund so you live with this folly if you choose.  I allways new forum people were goofy go fuck yourself

tonea

« Reply #33 on: May 13, 2013, 09:22:02 pm »
But you might be right. Cheap equipment is not for me. So long arturia goofies

tonea

« Reply #34 on: May 13, 2013, 10:31:59 pm »
These beta testers with their smart mouths. any time any where ass holes. You guys hide in your little rooms taking up for  for this cheaply made product is really pathetic. The cool people on this forum these other guys must be french. They are allways on vacation.

tonea

« Reply #35 on: May 13, 2013, 10:38:14 pm »
And would you like to have your flat ass spanked by a mother. Happy fags day dick head.

JacksonP

• Beta-testers
« Reply #36 on: May 13, 2013, 11:06:10 pm »
Ok, I think we all know what does this guy has to say: nothing, 45 posts (and probably increasing at the moment...) of pure nonsense and totally maniac insults to people who has done nothing wrong to him.

I think now it's time to put end to this from forum management.  Please, give us a relief from this guy. I think he has broken every rule of serious and polite forum conversation. And he has convinced me from one thing: he never stops.

tonea

« Reply #37 on: May 14, 2013, 12:48:01 am »
Whatever. goofy jackson you need  to be insulted because you arturia clowns are pathetic. Leaving arturia world and going to dave smith profesionall world . where you dont need to buy 4 keyboards to find one that works. Beta tester rhetoric. Any body who is thinking about make sure you an extended warranty.  You will need it I doubt these things will last 2 years.

tonea

« Reply #38 on: May 14, 2013, 02:10:07 am »
Jackson p wants to insult people and then cry when you shoot back. Pathetic.

tonea

« Reply #39 on: May 14, 2013, 02:21:33 am »
The fact that guitar center has recieved 3 keyboards that have major problems in workmanship is all that is needed to say Motif. kronos . Blofeld. Virus. Voyager. Jupitor 80. Venom and even mini brute ordered one recieved one that works and many other pieces of equipment. Amps effects interfaces etc. This is the only company that has been this pitiful. And a lot of these companys are small. No excuse. anybody looking to buy this keyboard think twice. Quality is bad company is sorry and forum is full of arturia trolls.

goldenanalog

• Beta-testers
  • Apprentice
« Reply #40 on: May 14, 2013, 04:14:44 am »
The fact that guitar center has recieved 3 keyboards that have major problems in workmanship is all that is needed to say Motif. kronos . Blofeld. Virus. Voyager. Jupitor 80. Venom and even mini brute ordered one recieved one that works and many other pieces of equipment. Amps effects interfaces etc. This is the only company that has been this pitiful. And a lot of these companys are small. No excuse. anybody looking to buy this keyboard think twice. Quality is bad company is sorry and forum is full of arturia trolls.

If we lived close to each other, I'd meet you at a local sports bar and buy you a beer.

I'd be happy to sit there while you vented; then hopefully at some point you'd listen to me for a while, tonea.

What Arturia has done is extremely rare and risky in this day and age; what they have done will probably not be replicated-most keyboard tech out there is recycled.

goldenanalog

• Beta-testers
  • Apprentice
« Reply #41 on: May 14, 2013, 04:17:59 am »
The issues you are dealing with could have happened in shipping. I just bought a used Origin keyboard; the box had a footprint on top of it! It was *crazy* packed; that's why it showed up in perfect shape. If not for the packing-it could have gone the other direction.

tonea

« Reply #42 on: May 14, 2013, 04:55:34 am »
Finally someone with some sence. I am sure shipping is the cause but everyone has to send stuff  the same way. But you are cool analog. I am thrue posting about arturia. And to all cool arturians hopefully I can get one that works if not so be it. If that hard shell case is not enough then what is. maybe fedex.  Anyway I will try one more. Guitarcenter is cool. rep will be there for the unveiling.  I really like the way it sounds will check out before I leave. We will see.

tonea

« Reply #43 on: May 14, 2013, 05:19:34 am »
But I dont need you to tell me the ends and outs of the industry.  I have been doing this for a long time. Over 35 years production .performance and touring.  I like the concepts. It still has to work. If its shipping then say that and find a solution. I purchased this board for a project we are working on. And so its been frustrating to say the least. But my apologies to all offended.  Its no big deal. I will use something else.

goldenanalog

• Beta-testers
  • Apprentice
« Reply #44 on: May 14, 2013, 05:32:13 am »
I'd still like to buy you a beer, tonea. Regardless of how it works out for you (and I genuinely hope that it does).

I've been into this stuff since the late 70's myself.

We'd have a lot to talk about; I would *love* to listen to your stories, tonea!

All the best,

Roger aka goldenanalog

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines