April 19, 2024, 03:04:24 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Communication - in Circles  (Read 1535 times)

onevoltperoctave

Communication - in Circles
« on: July 07, 2010, 05:58:19 pm »
I have been trying to get Arturia to talk to me about a serious problem. Part of that serious problem is that they cannot find my registered software. Which means that if they for whatever reason cannot find your original registered software, they won't let you raise a question - even if that question is: 'What did you do with my registration?' Right back at the beginning of Arturia Modular V (Version One) I bought the package and enjoyed it so much that when Arturia came round asking for money for the update to Version 2 I was ready with my cash. I installed Version 2, deliberately killed disk V1 and things were nice. I ran V2 on a Mac and watched it on my 42 inch plasma screen - A full sized modular on a full sized screen. I even played a couple of gigs like this. Then I got a back injury, couldn't stand up and had to lie down for three years. Eventually I got well again and wanted to play with Modular V2. I don't know if it's because of the software updates in OSX but it didn't want to work. Then the disk for V2 stopped working. I sent it back to Arturia with a covering letter and a phone number so they could call me and get credit card details for the replacement disk. I had no reply. I tried getting logged in but Arturia says I have no registered software. If that's the case, how come you've twice took cash and sent me disks and manuals? I can't open a technical query because Arturia cannot find my registration details (2 lots for V1 and V2). I don't want to re buy the product as I already bought it and upgraded it. So, is there any simple way that I can get Arturia to contact me, admit I exist and let me get back to using Modular V which I would like to use for pleasure and also to teach the rudiments of basic subtractive synthesis. If this post gets in front of anyone who can get a response from Arturia support, please show it to them.Thanks, a very frustrated Keith Pomfret

Denis

• Global Moderator
  • Apprentice
    • Arturia
Re: Communication - in Circles
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2010, 02:05:04 pm »
Hi onevoltperoctave,

You don't need any disc to upgrade or download Arturia softwares...

You can do it directly from:
http://www.arturia.com/updates

As you used to work on previous updates, i also suggest you update you eLicenser Control Center:
http://www.elicenser.net/en/latest_downloads.html

If still not working, then please log in your account and click Authorization Troubleshooting.

Best regards,

Denis
« Last Edit: July 16, 2010, 02:19:43 pm by Denis »
Denis / Arturia Tech. Support

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines