April 20, 2024, 05:03:00 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: For Sale: Polyphonic Aftertouch  (Read 3994 times)

Marzzz

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
For Sale: Polyphonic Aftertouch
« on: March 23, 2004, 04:12:02 am »
I have two keyboards, both capable of transmitting polyphonic (key) aftertouch, which I am looking to sell:

1) GeneralMusic GEM S2 Turbo: 61 note synth-weighted keyboard in excellent condition, includes pedal, all original manuals and software, AND the original box. This keyboard has SEVEN assignable sliders which work well with the CS-80V software. I will include a disc with a "CS-80V" Performance all programmed and set to go. I am asking $300 plus shipping (North America only, please).

2) Kurzweil MidiBoard: 88 note piano-weighted keyboard in fair/good cosmetic condtion (endcaps missing some paint but otherwise intact, a few scratches and dings- this unit was gigged), but works perfectly. Has the latest OS rev. 3.0, includes xeroxed manual. I am asking $450 plus shipping (again, NA only).

Poly AT was a major feature of the Yamaha CS-80, and it is pretty essential for emulation of the original. I had been using the GEM the past few months while looking for a MidiBoard, and then ended up with two (long story, ask me privately)! I am only looking to get back what I paid for them, prior to sending them back to eBay. If you are interested, please contact me via email (on AOL), I will be happy to send pics. On eBay I am "Marzzz" if you wish to check my feedback, I can also provided references.

Marzzz

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
For Sale: Polyphonic Aftertouch
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2004, 05:59:24 am »
Both keyboards have been sold, thanks!

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines