March 28, 2024, 06:05:25 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Ring Mod in V2  (Read 2193 times)

ed buller

Ring Mod in V2
« on: May 02, 2010, 06:47:23 pm »
Has anybody noticed the mix fader on ring mod in v2 seems to have less of an effect. `When all the way down there is lots of bleed from the original signal

e

Dooley

Re: Ring Mod in V2
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2010, 06:15:04 am »
What the? I just had that happen to me today! I know it didn't happen before. I recorded a bit with the ring mod mix at full and it worked fine.

Today I played the same patch with my keyboard and heard the non-ring modded sound bleeding through. However, when playing back the same patch with a recorded MIDI file, it did not bleed and sounded the way it is supposed to.

I tried it in three different DAWs and the same thing happened. The non-Ring modded sound bled through while playing live but not when playing back a recorded MIDI file/track.

What gives...? The fact that it behaves differently during Live play/recording and playback is strange?

Dooley

Re: Ring Mod in V2
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2010, 06:01:54 am »
Upon closer inspection, these are loafers....

Anyway, I guess the non-ring modded sound always bled through, I just hadn't noticed it. If you hold a key pressed, then the following keys you play won't suffer any bleed-through of the original signal.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines