March 28, 2024, 05:38:49 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Customer service  (Read 2616 times)

glyn

Customer service
« on: April 22, 2010, 08:18:46 pm »
After having a virus on my hard drive i had to resetup my computer from scratch,everything except my miniMg V2 reinstalled.I contacted Arturia through fogbugz with no reply twice have sent emails direct no reply.Arturias customer care is worse than Native Instruments and that is saying something and i very much doubt i will buy one of their products again(i own 4 by the way).From a very disgruntled Glyn

Antoine

Re: Customer service
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2010, 05:41:39 pm »
Case processed.
ex-Arturian

Brandon Avid

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2010, 03:57:01 am »
I hear you man, I am having the exact same issue. Had to do a complete reinstall of my whole system and now need to re-register my products. I left my first troubleshoot ticket WEEKS ago and have left another since then. NO RESPONSE.

I am an Avid (digidesign) Rep and deal with virtually EVERY major retail store for Pro Tools and associated audio software for the entire Northeast of the US. I am not in good faith going to be able to talk highly of Arturia products after this. In fact if they don't at least reply to me immediately I am going to completely steer people away from purchasing Arturia products. 

This is ridiculous.

Antoine

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2010, 09:55:37 am »
Brandon,
I processed your case this morning. Even if it was largely overdue, it was not posted WEEKS ago...
On this forum you will notice time to time one user complaining not having received a response within a reasonable time; yes, this happens, I must admit. Even if terribly inconvenient for the end-user, and possibly tarnishing the image of our firm, this is not the rule at all. The vast majority of cases are processed as they come along (within business hours).
ex-Arturian

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines