March 28, 2024, 07:42:57 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Any chance of dropping eLicense now that they've been cracked  (Read 1788 times)

fragmentated

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
First off I was a Arturia customer and owned the original V collection with just the Mgs, Arp, and CS. I wanted so badly to get the Jupiter and Prophet that I finely caved to my "no dongle" attitude and gave in. I patiently waited for the version 2 of Jupiter and Prophet so I could license to the HD only to find out I wouldn't be given the same option as new customers. That felt like a slap in the face so much so I sold all my Arturia licenses'.

Now that [[EDIT by Antoine: sorry man, I could not let the full story, I deleted some words without altering your point, hope you understand ;)]] is there any chance you would consider changing your copy protection?

I will not again buy any Syncrosoft/eLicense or iLok software but if you were to change your copy protection I may once again consider buying Arturia products. You make great products but is not worth the hassle of the copy protection to me.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2010, 05:09:04 pm by Antoine »

Brandon Avid

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Any chance of dropping eLicense now that they've been cracked
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2010, 07:54:56 pm »
C'mon Antoine, you guys have enough free time to sit around CENSORING peoples forum posts but you cant complete troubleshooting tickets???

You guys make great stuff but the customer service is going to kill your company.

Antoine

Re: Any chance of dropping eLicense now that they've been cracked
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2010, 10:04:23 am »
Brandon, would you be used to this forum you would certainly know that censorship is not really our style, there is a nice amount of free speech here.
And keeping on eye on the forum is also part of my job.
ex-Arturian

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines