April 25, 2024, 08:09:10 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: The new 2.5 graphics are difficult to read!  (Read 1860 times)

redragebrian

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
The new 2.5 graphics are difficult to read!
« on: March 19, 2010, 05:37:52 pm »
Your new graphics in 2.5 are less realistic, more designed, which is fine if thats what your after, but it looks less finished and a bit cheaper in my opinion, but more importantly they make it harder to see the values of the  parameters!

The colours around the knobs are now washed out pastel colours, and the text around the knobs is light grey against white, which may suit the more minimalist look you've gone for, but its not helpful, in fact its kind of dumb. Please correct this and replace the colours around the knobs with something more legible, and use a darker grey for the text, its a synth, not piece of graphic design!

Brian

Musicliner

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: The new 2.5 graphics are difficult to read!
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2010, 04:09:22 am »
I agree completely. It's great to see that Arturia is continuing t work on the software. The graphic design changes, however, are making things worse in terms of user-friendliness.

Please give us an option to choose between "Classic"  and the new GUI.

Most likely,  I won't update my Analog Factory until this is done....

Cheers,
George
http://musicline.ca

Illustrious

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2010, 12:24:39 am »
I too would like the option to maintain the old graphics and keyboard style.  I have the original Analog Factory Keyboard controller and I would like to keep it looking similar to that, because it would feel more like hardware in my mind.

rbocquier

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2010, 09:12:18 am »
Thank you for letting us now.
We are currently working on a lighter version of Analog Factory, and will take this remark into account.
We will adapt Analog Factory as well during the next update (no planned date for that yet).
Robert
Arturia team

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines