March 28, 2024, 03:27:53 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Sorry to be a pest but...  (Read 2231 times)

JohnNYC

Sorry to be a pest but...
« on: February 03, 2010, 08:43:37 am »
Hi,

I'm new to the Arturia community so, please, bear with me.  I wanted to download the demo version of your MiniMg V software to run under ProTools LE 7.4.  My intention was to give it a test run and, if it sounds good (which I'm sure it does), and runs under my current system, I would buy it.

When I clicked the download link on your website, I was prompted to give my name and an email address.  I did that and, when I clicked the submit button, it just went to a "dead" web page with no information.

I did try this under three different browsers: Firefox, Safari and Opera.

I assumed that I would get a download link sent through my email, so I checked all my email boxes (trash, spam, inbox, etc) and I have received nothing from Artura.

Is there something wrong with the website?

Thanks,
John

JohnNYC

Re: Sorry to be a pest but...
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2010, 04:40:56 am »
I guess it was a server issue...

I was finally able to get a link after I submitted my name and email addy and was able to download the demo of MiniMg and "register" it using eLicenser.

Strange thing though, I still haven't received an auto response from Arturia.

I am considering buying the software but, if Tech support and registration difficulties are "the norm" at Arturia, I may pass...

Please comment below and let me know what you think.

Thanks in advance,
JohnNYC

Dooley

Re: Sorry to be a pest but...
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2010, 07:00:07 am »
Well, all I can say is if you decide to buy it, make sure you register it. If you need tech support you have to go through your account page. If you still have problems, come here and send a personal message to Antoine. Antoine is pretty good about dealing with customer issues. Be sure to go through the proper support channels first though.

I guess you should check the miniMg V threads to see if folks are having problems with it. I own the CS-80V and Prophet V and haven't had any problems with them.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines