March 29, 2024, 03:50:58 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Arturia are you listening? Dream Mothership wanted!  (Read 1668 times)

onewave

• Apprentice
Arturia are you listening? Dream Mothership wanted!
« on: January 27, 2010, 02:48:09 pm »
Hello Arturia,
                  You have quickly become my favorite soft-synth company. It just makes me wonder if you could come up with a Sampler that could recreate the analog processes involved with sampling similar to that of the old 80's mega samplers, Synclavier, Fairlight, or my personal favorite the Emulator E-III keyboard. Why have you not developed such and instrument with your technology? I'm sure someone has asked for this before. If you could somehow do that I think would be popular and in demand, or am I delusional? ;D

I really Love the sound of the analog synth engine your using, if you could make a Multi-sampler with your synthesis engines I believe it would be a welcome edition to what you have to offer.

Any thoughts?

Antoine

Re: Arturia are you listening? Dream Mothership wanted!
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2010, 03:41:59 pm »
I just injected your suggestion in our Ideas box!
However, since the beginning Arturia has focused on computed synthesis, and not on the sampling technology.
For the very moment, none can say if one day we will make a step in this direction (or not).
And even if I knew that, I would not be allowed to reveal anything.  ;)
But thanks again for the suggestion, it's been recorded!
ex-Arturian

onewave

• Apprentice
Re: Arturia are you listening? Dream Mothership wanted!
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2010, 03:10:48 am »
Thank you for your time Antoine,
                                                   I appreciate your willingness to give my idea to the company, I just thought that someday we could all benefit from a Arturia Mothership Sampler.  ;D

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines