April 19, 2024, 05:18:25 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: V2 update is rocking especially Sound Map  (Read 2756 times)

jonmoore

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
V2 update is rocking especially Sound Map
« on: January 13, 2010, 07:22:53 pm »
Got to say, mightily impressed with the V2 update. Sound Map really comes into its own here when it come to morphing Hybrid patches (an exercise which was complex to say the least in V1). An hour playing with the Sound Map and I'd saved close to 50 new patches!

And as a Mac user the processor overhead is greatly improved. My only irk is that the chorus effect is still rotten to these ears (same for all Arturia synths) but to be honest I always load my favourite chorus plugs when working with Arturia synths anyway so it's certainly no deal breaker.

Nice work fellas...

JM
http://leftside-wobble.blogspot.com/

aaron aardvark

Re: V2 update is rocking especially Sound Map
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2010, 07:37:06 am »
I noticed something's not right with the delay time knob: I don't think some of the listed numbers are correct: what should be listed as 1.0 x tempo says 7.0 x tempo or something like that.  I have only used Prophet V (version 1) software for a few weeks.  Just got version 2 running today.  Is there a pdf (or other) instruction manual for version 2?  I looked briefly at the Sound Map, but don't know quite what it does or how to use it.  I do like some of the new V2 presets!

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines