March 28, 2024, 02:16:01 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Another password problem with no response from Arturia  (Read 2226 times)

mattsynth

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Another password problem with no response from Arturia
« on: December 22, 2009, 05:36:20 pm »
Cannot use my software because of new registration security. I have no idea what my user name is or the password to access the registration. Been emailing support for some time now with no response. What happened to Arturia, this is not like them. Created a new account but registration keeps telling me that the registration number is already in use. I will never understand why software companies piss off their good customers to protect themselfself from bad customers. NI uses this type of security and I no longer use there products because of multiple problems with registration. This is why hardware instrument are better because 10 years from now they will work the same as they did today without software upgrade or security codes.

visiteurnoir

Re: Another password problem with no response from Arturia
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2010, 09:11:04 am »
Exact same problem.
I've been sending messages in every possible language for 2 months now with no success.
Arturia uses to do good products but this is the worst technical support I have ever seen.
Obviously honesty doesn't always pay.
Do something people!

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines