March 28, 2024, 12:59:44 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: where can I find Vangelis like sounds ?  (Read 55835 times)

omissis

where can I find Vangelis like sounds ?
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2006, 11:44:36 pm »
Armando
Actually there are six instruments played into the BR soundtrack:

CS80 ( Brass , strings, leads, efx )

VP330 ( strings, choir )

GS-1 (mallet, FM el.piano )

Prophet 10 ( sequenced bass )

Jupiter4 (arpeggios)

Emulator ( sampled percussions )

Fender Rhodes MkII

PS: I would badly like a VP330 emulation which , apart from the chorus shouldn't be too difficult to emulate but, sadly , I should kill all the managers at Roland before Arturia could obtains the rights on the brand and names.....
BTW, arturia, why not name it otherwise????
M
Max

a CS-80Vist

JohnM

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2006, 01:56:33 pm »
Armando,

yes, I mean the string and choir sounds are mainly VP330. Omissis is correct in his listing of what synths were responsible for which sounds.

Armando Rojas

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2006, 08:46:15 pm »
Quote from: "JohnM"
Armando,

yes, I mean the string and choir sounds are mainly VP330. Omissis is correct in his listing of what synths were responsible for which sounds.

Good info from you and omissis, thanks very much!

Armando.

cybermsd

« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2006, 01:54:05 pm »
Please can somebody mail me vangelis presetfiles?
I'm not able to download any attachement...
I would appreciate it very very much!
I'm interested in hornsound, leadsound, fx, stringsound and that typical string with that vibrato release.
My email info@michieldemarey.com

Greetings,
cybermsd

snowleopard

« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2006, 10:37:27 am »
Is this thread/board dead? The ability to upload (download) patches non-existent?

omissis

« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2006, 09:55:52 am »
Quote from: "snowleopard"
Is this thread/board dead? The ability to upload (download) patches non-existent?

It's as you see and as has always been, a useless place; prayed more than one time to make this place useful by allowing the file upload but, you know, sometimes it seems that the users' voice doesn't step across the Alps, sometimes I think that Arturians behave like   Kraftwerk :mrgreen:...........
Max

a CS-80Vist

valleyforge

Re: where can I find Vangelis like sounds ?
« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2008, 05:20:59 am »
Let's re-invigorate this thread! I have about 5 or 6 Vangelis presets that I created on the CS-80V. Most are pretty good....one or two need a teeny tweak.
Who's interested in sharing/swapping presets??

Cheers,

James (fellow CS-80V user and massive Vangelis fan!)

nakedsoul

« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2008, 08:05:53 pm »
Have somebody Presets for the typical Blade Runner sound? I try to make my own, but it doesnt work cause i am to new for this Soundprogramming... I like the CS-80 Sound in the beginning of Blade Runner Movie so much, please help me  :)

Dooley

« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2008, 06:49:06 am »
nakedsoul, if you are still looking for the BR Intro presets, I've made a couple. I didn't try to match it exactly but they are close enough to get you started.

Unfortunately I am unable to upload the presets here for some reason (the option to add attachments doesn't appear when I expand the additional options). I could email them to you or maybe there is someplace else I can upload them.

slammah2012

« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2008, 10:04:12 am »
???       ;D        :o        :P        :-\        ::)        >:(        :-[        :'(        ;D       :o     ???    :-[   ???   :-\  :'(  :'(       ;D 

???         ;D          :o          :P         :-\         ::)         >:(         :-[         :'(         ;D       

???           ;D            :o            :P           :-\          ::)           >:(           :-[          :'(           ;D          :-* ???       ;D        :o        :P        :-\        ::)        >:(        :-[        :'(        ;D       :o     ???    :-[   ???   :-\  :'(  :'(       ;D      :-[    ::)   >:(   ;D  :)                :)          :)    :o   :o     :o        :o       :o    :o       :o    ???   ???   ???   ???   :P :P :P
  :D   ;)    :(    8)    :P    :-X      :-*      :-*                                                            ???           ;D            :o            :P           :-\          ::)           >:(           :-[          :'(           ;D          :-*

Hungedu

« Reply #25 on: June 14, 2009, 07:39:05 pm »
The "CS-80V Medley" demo song sure sounds like VP-330 strings and vocal pads. They claim it was all on the CS-80V, except for some bass and percussion sounds. I'd sure like to find those strings and vocal patches on my CS-80V!

Mike

snowleopard

« Reply #26 on: September 01, 2009, 07:22:59 pm »
Now that it looks like this forum is getting an overhaul in September of 2009, any chance on someone trying to upload some Vangelis like patches again?

The other option is to create a public folder somewhere, and link to it.

Twoninereight

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #27 on: December 16, 2009, 04:04:51 pm »
Now that it looks like this forum is getting an overhaul in September of 2009, any chance on someone trying to upload some Vangelis like patches again?

I agree with you. I think Arturia is not doing enough for people who want to have good sounds.  >:(

Most of the sound are crap, at least in my opinion.

And it's a pity the forums are not used very often by people with the same intrest or that there is a reaction from arturia itself. To bad.

Maybe they can take an example of Spectrasonics and the Northernsounds Forum. Eric is reading the forum almost every day and gives comment or helps people. That a good way Arturia. You should do that as well.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2010, 02:07:00 pm by Twoninereight »

VoCoDA

« Reply #28 on: March 07, 2010, 07:00:55 pm »
Is there any tutorials or presets for the CS-80V to have the brass like sound. I ont even see a brass setting in the app.

Twoninereight

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #29 on: August 07, 2010, 04:10:49 pm »

I agree with you. I think Arturia is not doing enough for people who want to have good sounds.  >:(

Most of the sound are crap, at least in my opinion.

And it's a pity the forums are not used very often by people with the same intrest or that there is a reaction from arturia itself. To bad.

Maybe they can take an example of Spectrasonics and the Northernsounds Forum. Eric is reading the forum almost every day and gives comment or helps people. That a good way Arturia. You should do that as well.

I agree Arturia is having nice products but terrible sound support.

Sounds from the modules are bad. Forum is most op the time dead. No tutorials. No feedback from people from Arturia.

It would be a very good thing if the do it like spectrasonics.

But I think Arturia will not every become a nice and customer friendly company.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines