April 24, 2024, 08:40:53 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: patch cords  (Read 2431 times)

YESMAN

patch cords
« on: November 09, 2009, 02:34:51 am »
Hello All,
  I have been checking out the MMV 2.5 demo. Sounds very nice, I am finding that as I modify (remove, add patch points) then save the program, choose a different sound and return to the first. Patch cables that I had removed are now showing up, remove again save.....same deal. Are others seeing this or ant ideas? This is happening stand alone and in Cubase Studio 4 as a VSTi. Running on a PC with XP.
  Thanks

YESMAN

Re: patch cords
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2009, 02:41:22 am »
Also, I have looked at the text file for the preset and it shows no connections between the points where these cables are showing up.

Wookiee

• The 4077
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2009, 12:53:50 pm »
Hi Yesman

I have reported a similar problem to Tech support and they have reported back that they are investigating this problem.

To quote from their reply
We are currently investigating this filthy behavior, and will get back to you asap.

What I am finding is a connection from the sine output of LFO2 to the first available mixer input, the output of this goes to the FM of Osc control 1, the mixer point concerned is also connected to the mod wheel output.  Is this what you are finding?
This post may or may not contain errors of an indeterminate nature.
Arturia Synths: Modular V. ARP 2600V, CS 80V, Prophet V. Mini V, Jupiter 8V, Spark VDM, Analogue Lab, Analogue Laboratory
Tunes https://soundcloud.com/wookiee-4077

YESMAN

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2009, 04:02:02 pm »
Yes, that's what I see also. Good to know Artiria is looking at this, Thanks

Antoine

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2009, 09:59:40 am »
Yep, this is an automatic assignation from the Modulation Wheel, yet a bit intrusive.
This is being changed soon, we think about implementing a general option allowing "common automatic assignations" enabled by default (then switchable to "off"), instead of the actual forced mode.
ex-Arturian

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines