March 28, 2024, 04:00:52 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Tech support - Registration problem  (Read 6113 times)

Trevor

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Tech support - Registration problem
« on: November 12, 2009, 07:15:40 pm »
This is for tech support:
I'm a registered BRASS user, but my profile on your website says I have no registered products. When I try to re-register the product, I'm told that the product is registered already (ie, the licence number is already on your database.) and that I should contact your tech support team. But to do that I need to have a product registered with you, which your website says I don't have. But I do....

Please let me know what to do about this.

Also, the eagerly anticipated BRASS v.2 would be a great help on theatre show I'm preparing at the moment. When will we get our copies? It's been a long wait...

Thanks,
Trevor Allan Davies

Antoine

Re: Tech support - Registration problem
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2009, 11:22:45 am »
Hi Trevor,

Just PM me your BRASS serial number (possibly called "license" number) and account details, I'll have a dive in the database and fix it.

From what I heard from the Developers crypt, the BRASS should open its v2.0 public Beta Test period in a few days now, as only last ergonomic details are now being fixed.
Stay connected.  ;)
ex-Arturian

jgnunez

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Tech support - Registration problem
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2009, 02:56:09 pm »

From what I heard from the Developers crypt, the BRASS should open its v2.0 public Beta Test period in a few days now...

Hi Antoine:

Thanks for the news about the Beta test. Did you mean a few WEEKS instead os days?

No ill intentions there. I just had to ask. In any case: do we have to register in any way to be able to test the Beta version?

Thanks again

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines